British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Redcar Pl Sat 4-6-16@7-30pm

Very nice thank you very much.

As for the meeting, good guest although his score was boosted when he wasn't excluded for falling off on his own. Reserves still are bad and both actually look slow. Greenwood's engine looks slow or very badly set up. He could do with going up a couple of teeth on the rear by the sound of it. And castagna shuts off far to early and is a proper curb crawler.

I thought Anderson looked really good and was shocked at how little he scored because he really was on our tails all night.

Oh and to the presenter, we can't hear you or understand anything you are saying

Edited by baldyman

It was such a glorious night for watching speedway i thought i would go for a wander tonight and see if we couldn't get some engagement going and generate some atmosphere. I was absolutely amazed that from the stands on the back straight, YOU CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING other than a muffled noise from the PA system. When there was the incident with Andersen/Douglas i had to wait to here the outcome through my earpiece. I then was telling fans around me in the stand what the verdict was.

Hence the reason for my rant when i got back on the centre green and appeal to fans who may feel like emailing spedeworth to try and generate some support to get some improvements made:

Suggested routes would be:

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Spedeworth-Motorsports-153926001380399/?fref=ts

Email: info@spedeworth.co.uk

Foxhall email: foxhall@spedewoth.co.uk

Contact us on the website: www.spedeworth.co.uk

We can only try !

• Like 3

Oh we though you were ranting at us for shouting we couldn't hear you. At least you now know how bad it is.

So not only did I miss a big win but also a presenter rant!

Good to hear (pun intended) that the problem is now acknowledged.

It was such a glorious night for watching speedway i thought i would go for a wander tonight and see if we couldn't get some engagement going and generate some atmosphere. I was absolutely amazed that from the stands on the back straight, YOU CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING other than a muffled noise from the PA system. When there was the incident with Andersen/Douglas i had to wait to here the outcome through my earpiece. I then was telling fans around me in the stand what the verdict was.

Hence the reason for my rant when i got back on the centre green and appeal to fans who may feel like emailing spedeworth to try and generate some support to get some improvements made:

Suggested routes would be:

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Spedeworth-Motorsports-153926001380399/?fref=ts

Email: info@spedeworth.co.uk

Foxhall email: foxhall@spedewoth.co.uk

Contact us on the website: www.spedeworth.co.uk

We can only try !

Kevin, you came close to the forum corner of the stand last night but not close enough for a chat, hence when you had the rant we couldn't understand what you were saying, we honestly thought you were having a go at us for lack of atmosphere.

Sorry, all is now apparent and I'm sure there will be plenty of contact with Spedeworth from those on here and those that could make out what you were saying.

Thanks for trying!

Hopefully it's better on Thursday , I have selective hearing according to the missus

• Like 2

So not only did I miss a big win but also a presenter rant!

Good to hear (pun intended) that the problem is now acknowledged.

Don't worry we missed the rant too... I ended up texting someone om the home straight to find out what was going on on the Douglas/Andersen heat!

I always thought that the PA for the speedway was the clubs and different to the one used by spedeworth for the stocks but with presenter suggesting getting in touch with spedeworth that doesnt seem to be the case.

Get emailing everyone!

I always thought that the PA for the speedway was the clubs and different to the one used by spedeworth for the stocks but with presenter suggesting getting in touch with spedeworth that doesnt seem to be the case.

Get emailing everyone!

Hang on a minute! e-mail spedeworth, I am sorry chaps but it's for Ipswich speedway to demand that 'their' PA system is working correctly when they pay their rent. Imagine if you hired a car for the day, you drove down the road and the exhaust fell off, you wouldn't pay the hire companies bill would you?

Ipswich speedway pay the rent...so they need to sort it! Don't think Spedeworth use those speakers, sure they bring their own!?

Surely a multi pointed campaign from Ipswich Speedway and the fans should have a greater impact?

We know we have the presenter on our side and ultimately Spedeworth own the stadium, food outlets and Pa system that goes with it so many voices are always going to be better than one.

We know many improvements have been made recently but we've put up with the poo sorry poor sound system for far too long. ( I was right with the first description and sorry about the name pun at the end there Kevin )

So let's get behind this and all contact the owners!

• Like 1