British Speedway Forum

A bit like Cardiff, but with more drinking time. :D

Not sure how good my camping skills will be ;)

All the best

Rob

A carry out is the best plan as it's £4-40 a pint at Peterborough :shock: . Holiday Inn for me , nice big beer garden for the pre meeting pints

• Like 1

A bit like Cardiff, but with more drinking time. :D

All the best

Rob

In a way. The food and drink are ridiculously overpriced at both venues, but at least in Cardiff you have a vast choice of places to eat and drink before you enter the stadium

and 'pokemon',,, remember ;)

:rolleyes: Edited by Shads

SPEEDWAY supporters can get involved in the latest craze at the Premier League Fours this weekend.

New mobile game Pokemon Go is sweeping the nation as people try to catch virtual creatures across real-life locations.

Speedway fans will be able to try to catch Pokemon at the East of England Showground as the Peterborough venue hosts the revamped Premier League Fours on Saturday (4pm) and Sunday (12pm).

BSPA vice-chairman Rob Godfrey said: "Lots of people are enjoying Pokemon at the moment, it seems to be the latest craze that everyone is talking about.

"Why not come down to Peterborough at the weekend to see how many Pokemon you can catch and enjoy some exciting speedway in a great atmosphere at the same time!"

Well I was looking forward to it..........ye gods

As I am camping over the weekend I intend to take a leaf out of the Germans holiday rule book and lay a towel over my seat in the stand......

Can fans reserve a standing place at the top of the stand ?

Looking forward to having my picnic trampled by mongs running after a Pokemon. Idiots!

Great turn of phrase, real class

• Like 1

yes,,, just leave your slippers up there,,,

Absolutely detest camping. I'd rather sleep in the car than share a camp site with a load of drunks

It might be fun...perhaps I could share a tent with you and your Mrs? It'll be like Carry on Camping and I could be Mr Muggins.

It might be fun...perhaps I could share a tent with you and your Mrs? It'll be like Carry on Camping and I could be Mr Muggins.

Just don't send me to the local farmer for some milk

"Where are going with that cow?"

I'm taking her to the bull"

"Shouldn't your father be doing that?"

"No, it has to be the bull"

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

Just don't send me to the local farmer for some milk

"Where are going with that cow?"

I'm taking her to the bull"

"Shouldn't your father be doing that?"

"No, it has to be the bull"

Not this post but if you're so negative about the PL4'S weekend why bother making any comment. Let those who are going enjoy it. easy to criticise isn't it.

• Like 1

That had been ridiculous this season, years of safe standing and now it's been decided it's dangerous....

This is going to be a great weekend , canny wait

See you tomorrow!!

BSPA Said they gone with them as Hosts. As from next season the Holders will be seeded through to the Final.

Thanks Steve, seeding the holders is a much better idea.

n4PVUwB6_normal.jpegSpeedwayGB @SpeedwayGB

Prob makes them the favourites now I'd say, if they can get past the Rebels.

right or wrong about seeding the winners is not the problem or answer, every year rules are changed. barmy

Not this post but if you're so negative about the PL4'S weekend why bother making any comment. Let those who are going enjoy it. easy to criticise isn't it.

Let's change the title of the thread to "Premier League 4's (only for positive posts and/or posts that marky agrees with)"

There, is that ok?

Edited by Shads