British Speedway Forum

Fisher in for Wolbert who was injured in Germany.

Makes them the favourites now I would say , Masters flying and Fish going well.

Todd Kurtz carrying an injury , Simota with Jack ?

Makes them the favourites now I would say , Masters flying and Fish going well.

Todd Kurtz carrying an injury , Simota with Jack ?

Rye House could be a dark horse

I will have a great night regardless who's riding . It might not be as good as Newport v Glasgow used to be , the night before Cardiff , but it's a cracking night out and an entertaining novelty event . Be even better if Glasgow won it again :drink:

• Like 6

Was going to make my second visit of the year to this meeting, until saw how many top riders missing.

OThis could be one of the closest pairs ever,hope all stay safe and rebels make it in the end,with no exclusens mucking up the final.

yep, few times now we've seen exclusions in semi or final that spoil it as a spectacle - how about unless a rider is excluded for dangerous riding, the rerun should be with a 15m handicap.

anyone that decides not to go to this meeting because of a couple of missing riders, it's a shame, but those that go will see a fantastic meeting I've no doubt.

the pairs/Cardiff weekend is always about the racing on the Friday, the atmosphere on the Saturday, and as much as I enjoy Cardiff, the racing is so much better at Somerset

• Like 4

Wonder if Kenneth Hansen will be free.... :t:

he is baby sitting his new born .

I always enjoy my visits to Somerset but this is the first PL pairs I will have done its normally the Rebels in action when I get down there. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Looking at some of the pairings that have changed this week ,have to say apart from rebels pair,monarchs look like winning to me,Sheffield might have a big say to,but does look very close this year.glasgow to,and Plymouth,anyone really then!

Edited by coomie

thought that last year .....