British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Bees (sky) Wed 22nd June

Sarg is going backwards. Confidence looks shot - bees need to replace with roynon

Sargeant has been rubbish for both of his league teams all year . It's obvious that he needs replacing as all the other riders put the effort in according to their ability. Replace him with either Roynon or Ben Barker and the jigsaw may be complete in time for a play off place. Maybe a return to the Storm team is what he needs to buck him up!
  • Like 1

Who are Coventry going to replace of the top four teams in the league? Poole? Lakeside? Belle Vue? Wolves?

Away losses at Poole and Belle Vue and home loss to Belle Vue next Thursday its season over for the Stars though in all honesty it was over in March with the poor line we had - roll on 2017 with hopefully a stronger team .

Who are Coventry going to replace of the top four teams in the league? Poole? Lakeside? Belle Vue? Wolves?

The league table I'm looking at Swindon are in the top four and Poole are fifth. I'm not saying Poole won't get into the play offs but with Poole currently fifth Coventry have got an even tougher job.

Really pleased for Lambert really has improved stuck at it worked really hard.

None of that counts in the eyes of this "hair"

No local guy is boring to watch, need to get u out on a bike so you realise what they are all about.

We need to hear from Batch, don't want another Bjerre on our hands, speak to us Troy!

just said he was boring to watch which he is doesnt mean i don't respect him for being able to do it!

No local guy is boring to watch, need to get u out on a bike so you realise what they are all about.

We need to hear from Batch, don't want another Bjerre on our hands, speak to us Troy!

just said he was boring to watch which he is doesnt mean i don't respect him for being able to do it!

None of that counts in the eyes of this "hair"

he is boring to watch but so is alot of other riders and yeah he has improved never said he hadn't

Brilliant performance from the Bees to chalk up a four point away win at Kings Lynn - great rides from both KK and Bomber to get the better of Niels K Iversen on his home track together with solid scores from all except James ... now need to do the biz at a very different Leicester track on Mon night .... hopeful Garrity will be back for this one as he tends to go well there ...

Cheers

• Like 1

did havvy seem drunk to anyone, maybe it was me id had a whisky :drink:

Mention for doing the job he is meant to do you mean?

Makes a change I suppose. :t:

Give over, even you can't deny how impressive he was. Brilliant racing & passing.

Seems other riders have commented on how impressive KK is.

@bradykurtzbkr

KK, ridiculously good when he wants to be👌🏻

@rohantungate when that goggle strap is at its lowest he is a machine 😂😂

Give over, even you can't deny how impressive he was. Brilliant racing & passing.

Seems other riders have commented on how impressive KK is.

@bradykurtzbkr

KK, ridiculously good when he wants to be

@rohantungate when that goggle strap is at its lowest he is a machine

Even Nigel and Kelvin commented all night on how frustrating he is which was my point.

He rode well, doesn't mean that his next match won't be poor naturally.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

What a fantastic night of racing, some great action. Full credit to track staff and riders alike for that show.

• Like 1

Even Nigel and Kelvin commented all night on how frustrating he is which was my point.

He rode well, doesn't mean that his next match won't be poor naturally.

Think you need to listen to their comments back esp heat 15.

• Like 1

Great heat 15.

Simon Lambert and Bates done a job at reserve, Robert Lambert/NKI along with Harris/KK and King made some good racing. One of the better sky meetings shown for a while but still not brilliant.

You clearly haven't been watching Sky meetings this year as we have been treated to some excellent meetings all season long, particularly the last three or four.

A typical Elite league match KL 1-5 30 pts COV 1-5 30 pts, reserves KL 12 pts COV 19 pts, Elite matches now decided by how good your 6 & 7 are, but anyway congratulations to Coventry.

A typical nonsensical comment.

Coventry were operating Rider replacement so their reserves had 12 rides, compared to 9 from Kings Lynn.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2