British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevethelion

Leicester V Coventry Mon 27th June

I don't know anyone who is going,several people I know who attend work till 5.30-6pm so would never make it, I can't do Monday's

That's a relief because me and the dog are going. A new permutation of the old saying 'One man and his dog' being on the almost empty terraces. :lol:

• Like 3

That's a relief because me and the dog are going. A new permutation of the old saying 'One man and his dog' being on the almost empty terraces. :lol:

I thought you would be upset gem

I can't for the life of me see what all the fuss is over watching England play football. I hate the game and England never seem to win anything anyway.

Most of the players in this country are from foriegn shores , since they started coming over here they started to make all the English lads look rather mediocer. You can always record it or watch the highlights anyway.

Should have stayed with the 7.30 start, put a big sc end so all the sad football fans could sit and watch the match, that way they get speedway and football, both at the same time.

As I said can't see what all the fuss is about, 11 men kicking a bag of wind about.

Love this rant! England 'never seem to win anything', not like our beloved Lions then? Can only assume you are someone's Grandma, so it would seem cruel to make any further comments on your post!

• Like 3

I thought you would be upset gem

I'm more upset by the fact that I make friends and talk to a lot of people at Leicester and Coventry and one of them could be you. :o I got into a conversation last time with 2 men next to me at the Lions v Belle Vue match and then thought I'm going to have to stop doing this as it could be Robert72. :lol: I think I can rely on Lucy's sixth sense though as I'm sure she'll be able to sniff you out now I've trained her.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

I'm more upset by the fact that I make friends and talk to a lot of people at Leicester and Coventry and one of them could be you. :o I got into a conversation last time with 2 men next to me at the Lions v Belle Vue match and then thought I'm going to have to stop doing this as it could be Robert72. :lol: I think I can rely on Lucy's sixth sense though as I'm sure she'll be able to sniff you out now I've trained her.

You must stop talking to strangers Gem, however Lucy would sniff me out as a big dog lover so you would still be confused when you put her back into your little blue car ;) lol

Enjoy Monday I doubt the crowd will reach 300 sadly.

• Like 1

Why is this meeting going ahead if not on sky? Dont they own the stadium so can race on another night? Be lucky to get 250 through the gate.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Why is this meeting going ahead if not on sky? Dont they own the stadium so can race on another night? Be lucky to get 250 through the gate.

leicester haven't got a promoter to re-arrange it .. they are currently running around like a headless chicken n (for a change lol.)

leicester haven't got a promoter to re-arrange it .. they are currently running around like a headless chicken n (for a change lol.)

They have 2.

2 promoters and 1 owner - no doubt attempting to show the SCB/ACU how much revenue they take at a home meeting to back up their claim of how out of proportion the fines are?! (as was stated in the appeal letter) :shock::wink::D

Edited by Skidder1

The Coventry website have both Stefan Nielson & Carl Wilkinson named as guest for Josh Bates which is confusing

The Coventry website have both Stefan Nielson & Carl Wilkinson named as guest for Josh Bates which is confusing

Says Stefan Nielsen.

LEICESTER (from): Josh Auty, Nicolai Klindt, Patrick Hougaard, Ludvig Lindgren, Paul Starke, Aaron Summers, Szymon Wozniak.

BUILDBASE BEES (from): Jason Garrity, Chris Harris, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Danny King, Stefan Nielsen, James Sarjeant, Kacper Woryna.

Says Stefan Nielsen.

LEICESTER (from): Josh Auty, Nicolai Klindt, Patrick Hougaard, Ludvig Lindgren, Paul Starke, Aaron Summers, Szymon Wozniak.

BUILDBASE BEES (from): Jason Garrity, Chris Harris, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Danny King, Stefan Nielsen, James Sarjeant, Kacper Woryna.

It said Wilkinson in the preview but Stefan in the team line ups.

It's now been changed again so it only reads Carl Wilkinson.

It's now been changed again so it only reads Carl Wilkinson.

I can't keep up with this. :lol: Hope that's the final change now so I can print my programme correctly tomorrow. :P

• Like 1

Confirmed line up

Leicester

1.Hougaard 2.Summers 3.Klindt 4.Auty 5.Wozniak 6.Lindgren 7.Starke

Coventry

1.Kaspazak 2.Garrity 3.King 4.Sarjeant 5.Harris 6.Woryna 7.Wilkinson

God why cant these averages be done monthly, is it that hard partnerships swapping left right and centre.Should be a good match hope the crowd is not to poor fancy an away win tonight Leicester at reserve look strong though.

• Like 1