British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Lakeside V Poole Friday 1st July

So far Pooles select team are doing better than their own team did when last at Lakeside

Cook was dismissive of online critics, including supporters of both sides, who argued staging the fixture would be bad for speedway.

“I don’t care for the opinions of the few people that pour scorn on our sport at every single opportunity and I don’t take any notice of them,”

“It is what that element do which is why I have no time for them or their opinions. I stay blissfully ignorant to all of that.”

And that right there is why the promoters are failing miserably to pull this sport out of the deep deep grave it has worked so hard to dig for itself. There is a stark difference between blissfully ignorant and pig-ignorant Mr Cook.

I always thought Cook was a pig of a man, but i now realize that would be insulting pigs...

• Like 1

can't believe Lakeside let Poole get away with making their team stronger tonight.. RR has more points than Hans would have done.. totally shocking..

• Like 1

Well shame the Poole fans didn't go along and support their team who currently are winning. Ellis and Starke showing me to be right when I said they had improved past Newman.

• Like 2

can't believe Lakeside let Poole get away with making their team stronger tonight.. RR has more points than Hans would have done.. totally shocking..

Dont worry it wont last.

Well shame the Poole fans didn't go along and support their team who currently are winning. Ellis and Starke showing me to be right when I said they had improved past Newman.

Newman rides Lakeside very well.

Call it off. Poole will have a full strength side then for the restaging.

They will be better to ride again with this team than their own by the looks of it

• Like 1

Easy win for the hammers at the moment predicted by Poole fans. :rofl:

Looks like Lakeside have had this.

I think they thought they simply needed to turn up tonight.

Fair play to the riders representing Poole tonight but questions need to asked about this Lakeside team.

Not a one of them deserves a team spot after this.

Utterly humiliating.

As I said earlier Poole able to have horses for courses. Starke scoring more than either Newman or Bjarne would. R/R for Hans so far 9 out of 9. And Kurtz and Buck hate the place. I don't get the negativity from Poole fans. So if they hold on and they go on a victory parade nobody to applaud them. Poole fans only support their side if they think they will win

Paul Starke currently on 16 points. He's been a better guest than the rider hes replacing.

Edited by mdmc82

Get in there boys!!!!!

Bigger shock than Wales beating Belgium!!

Stuff you. Did you go. UP THE PIRATES YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

PIRATES fans don't go to meetings unless we win.....!!!!????? What a fantastic win here at the Thomas the Tank track. 4 riders plus 1 point from BWD wining here. Can't beat it. Thrilled to bits. Laughing my socks off. Stuff you Pirate haters. 5 riders missing...a win is a win as they say.

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 2