British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Coventry 4.7.16 On Sky

Weather forecast fine for the day but may get a short shower this evening.

Forecast now changed and dry throughout the evening, and at only a tenner lets get there in large numbers.

Weather forecast fine for the day but may get a short shower this evening.

That's no way to talk about rosco!

Swindon to win this one just hope for some good racing.

• Like 1

Yes we get it. You will lose every meeting this season by 10+ points.

Not at all. I think possibly Wolves & Belle Vue away we might get something. Swindon is not a great track for some of our riders.

Cheers for that.

Garrity scored 5 in the A fixture so if we can get that with R/R then it will have done its job. King would have to win his ride to get near to that though! I agree a temporary replacement would be more beneficial.

Isn't Ben Barker part of the Bees squad? If R/R is a bit hit and miss, why hasn't Havvy selected Barker? Probably down to his form I suppose.

Not at all. I think possibly Wolves & Belle Vue away we might get something. Swindon is not a great track for some of our riders.

Bees are not due at Belle Vue again until early September, so a lot could happen between now and then. One thing's for sure, Bees will need to start much better at the NSS than they did in their first visit, and Bomber will need to score more than he's done on his already several visits - after the Aces septet he must 8th in the list of appearances made there.

Isn't Ben Barker part of the Bees squad? If R/R is a bit hit and miss, why hasn't Havvy selected Barker? Probably down to his form I suppose.

Yeah seems strange to sign him as a squad rider and not use him.

Yeah seems strange to sign him as a squad rider and not use him.

Would rather they use him than r/r.

I actually think you lot could do us tonight. We have been awful at home at times this year and when you add that to the dodgy track and one of our top 5 still being unable to master the track i think it will be a lot closer than you think

I actually think you lot could do us tonight. We have been awful at home at times this year and when you add that to the dodgy track and one of our top 5 still being unable to master the track i think it will be a lot closer than you think

That's the trouble with Swindon this year, they are very good or very bad. Must keep their fans on their toes as you never know which one you're going to get!

To be fair most of the side have been consistent recently but Rohan is a problem at Blunsdon, i actually think we are still capable of gaining more points away from home though but relying on the other 6 at home and to be fair most havent let us down

Weather ok, overcast but dry, hope for a good meeting

To be fair most of the side have been consistent recently but Rohan is a problem at Blunsdon, i actually think we are still capable of gaining more points away from home though but relying on the other 6 at home and to be fair most havent let us down

Pr*ck

Hopefully the usual cov defeat up on the hill...roobins by 12 plus. Looking very overcast in sn25.

Edited by auntie doris

Not sure, think the track staff might have bottled it but hopefully they can some moisture into the track, needs it.

I own a set of Coventy kevlars, I'm cheaper than Woryna. I'll try hard. Give me a job?

Got a foreign name too, makes me exotic.