British Speedway Forum
GregoryM

Belle Vue V Wolverhampton 06-07-2016

I've defended Pearson on several occasions in the past but I am furious with him right now. Going into heat 11 he has decided to give out the Murray tennis result and Wales football score.

Like may I'm recording the football to watch after the speedway. Likewise others may have been recording the tennis. It's fine reward for putting speedway first to have him ruin the enjoyment of those who hoped to watch later. This is a SPEEDWAY programme.

The message clearly is next time to put the other sports before the speedway, even if you can be bothered to watch it.

It's totally unprofessional and the guy should know better. Total stupidity. He might think it's clever but it damn well isn't!

Edited by rmc
  • Like 4

Rider of the night so far has to be our asset Joe Jacobs. He's been great today

I can forgive Clegg a bit but Howarth has to be replaced - simply not good enough.

That's easier said than done though. Who would you replace him with from the draft list? Edited by mdmc82

I've defended Pearson on several occasions in the past but I am furious with him right now. Going into heat 11 he has decided to give out the Murray tennis result and Wales football score.

Like may I'm recording the football to watch after the speedway. Likewise others may have been recording the tennis. It's fine reward for putting speedway first to have him ruin the enjoyment of those who hoped to watch later. This is a SPEEDWAY programme.

The message clearly is next time to put the other sports before the speedway, even if you can be bothered to watch it.

It's totally unprofessional and the guy should know better. Total stupidity. He might think it's clever but it damn well isn't!

Tweet him or whatever, he was asking for fans to get in touch..

I agree with you, he was a tosser for doing that.

The tennis commentators never gave away the score from the speedway. 😂
  • Like 2

Happens on many different programmes tho so hardly new is it ?

Not quite sure i could watch a cup semi in full after the event either, but each to their own.

It was stupid but just watch both, itv hub is free and watch the over on the tv, done

It was stupid but just watch both, itv hub is free and watch the over on the tv, done

Exactly - bit a daft thing to do, but nowadays can you really ever avoid a result of something big ?

Wouldn't bother with the footie if you're a Wales fan :t::D

• Like 1

To behonest the football is not up to much. Crap match to be honest.

Decent speedway meeting tonight though. A few good races.

• Like 1

I often watch multiple sports events at once on the pc. On this occasion I wanted to give both my full attention so things aren't as 'simple' as you suggest.

I'll be contacting him some way. I avoid Twitter like the plague so that won't be the method.

Wouldn't bother with the footie if you're a Wales fan :t::D

I'm not a Wales fan. It is possible to watch sport without being a fan of one of the teams you know. I'm not a Aces or Wolves fan either.

Thanks for helping Pearson give the game away. I'll watch something else now. Thanks so much.

Really bad luck for Belle Vue with Cook breaking down in heat 15 but still get the win.

Good for the Aces when their heatleaders can have a poor night and they still win it. 👍🏻

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Well it's 2-0 to Portugal :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with that!

• Like 1

Belle Vue making hard work of Wolves. Bloody hell can't wait for a full strength Poole side to go up there.

Holder, Buck, Hans, Bjarne will love it. Kurtz, Newman and Ellis should enjoy as well.

Bring it on for gods sake!