British Speedway Forum

I thought the way he wore his baseball cap back to front was extremely juvenile. Stop interviewing him, he usually has nothing of significance to say anyway. Swearing is a way of like, once you get used to using the "F" word in normal conversation, you no longer know that you said it.

A teacher once said that to swear meant that you had a limited grasp of the vocabulary, and made you look thick and uneducated.

One way to curb his arrogance would be to drop him from the team GB WTC he expects to be automatically picked and have a say in team selection.

• Like 4

I thought the way he wore his baseball cap back to front was extremely juvenile. Stop interviewing him, he usually has nothing of significance to say anyway. Swearing is a way of like, once you get used to using the "F" word in normal conversation, you no longer know that you said it.

A teacher once said that to swear meant that you had a limited grasp of the vocabulary, and made you look thick and uneducated.

One way to curb his arrogance would be to drop him from the team GB WTC he expects to be automatically picked and have a say in team selection.

He'd probably join the Aussies!

How many breaks? It's not the first time he's done it. It's like a child testing the boundaries of right and wrong.

Exactly! And others having done it doesn't make it acceptable.

His attitude yesterday was unprofessional, deliberately swearing on live TV, I also noticed him smirking during the national anthem's, in contrast to the way he sang the Aussie one last year.

He needs to accept all that goes with being World Champion.

• Like 7

They say you should always remember where you came from and how you behave when at the top, as you never know how long is will be before it ends.

Australia?

• Like 1

Swearing has become part of some peoples every day speak. They don't even know they are doing it & don't remember saying it. I work with someone who starts every sentence with F**king.Just doesn't know he's doing it. Woffinden does need to be told & try to stop it.

• Like 2

He's simply not very bright is he?

Edited by frigbo
  • Like 5

Much ado about very little.

I can understand riders swearing after a decision not going their way etc but Tai really didn't need to swear at that point.

• Like 3

How many breaks? It's not the first time he's done it. It's like a child testing the boundaries of right and wrong.

And when riders like Pedersen, Kikdemand, Iversen and Doyle swear often, that's right I take it?

And when riders like Pedersen, Kikdemand, Iversen and Doyle swear often, that's right I take it?

Of course it isn't, oh dear....... that's what everyone is saying, understandable straight after a decision has gone against you or whatever but not in an interview on the podium.
  • Like 2

You lot must hate Adele!

How old is Tai? 25.

What is Adele's latest album called? 25.

Coincidence? I think not!!!

I don't think anyone at Cardiff even heard his potty mouth anyway, but saying stuff like that is actually pretty standard these days at large public events.

You lot must hate Adele!

How old is Tai? 25.

What is Adele's latest album called? 25.

Coincidence? I think not!!!

I don't think anyone at Cardiff even heard his potty mouth anyway, but saying stuff like that is actually pretty standard these days at large public events.

BUT doesn't make it right! Same with modern day comedians who think every tale or joke they tell has to have the f word in, it's sad and lacking class. Edited by Trees
  • Like 2

Great rider and does a lot for charity but childish yesterday along with the rastaman no respect for the anthem. Perhaps he should cut down on the energy drinks, hyper or what...get a grip on yaself sonny!

• Like 1

well whatever you do don't go to the fcking cinema or listen to any fcking modern records or watch fcking telly after 9 or walk around any fcking High St cos you'll be fcking fckd

BUT doesn't make it right! Dame with modern day comedians who think every tale or joke they tell has to have the f word in, it's sad and lacking class.

I didn't say it was right. Just that's the way it is nowadays.