British Speedway Forum

Guest GiveusaB

Does anyone have any info about the GP academy that's taking place on Friday ? ( info from B'hams website?)

And Doyle and Lingdren then ???

Kildemand isnt dirty imo....he's just not as smart as the other guys !

I think Fast Freddie this year has cleaned his act up - maybe its because hes in front more and not being challenged as much, thats a maybe.

Guest GiveusaB

I think Fast Freddie this year has cleaned his act up - maybe its because hes in front more and not being challenged as much, thats a maybe.

I agree with you....it's a lot easier from the front !

Adding to the hard riding list would have to be Dudek and Zmarslik....

I think there's a very thin line between hard/fair ?

I'm sure nobody sets out to injure another rider, but there surely is a win at all costs mentality at times!

Nature of the beast I guess !

Thanks for the info....but I wanted to know if this is happening on Friday and can people watch it?

It is on Friday but don't know what time or if people can watch it.In Horsens it was in the morning I think.

I'll probably bump into the usual suspects in the Prince of Wales in the afternoon , not sure who I want to win , i'll go for Doyle , as many have said , he's the moral world champion and deserves the crown for real this year .

• Like 4

Hello, new here and thinking of going to Cardiff this weekend .

would anyone know a rough idea of the time of last race ?

obviously this is variable depending on stoppages etc, but I may go on the train and it would help to know a rough idea what time racing has finished in the past

thank you in advance for any answers

dave

With fireworks event ends around 8.15

I'll probably bump into the usual suspects in the Prince of Wales in the afternoon , not sure who I want to win , i'll go for Doyle , as many have said , he's the moral world champion and deserves the crown for real this year .

Being a Swindon fan love to see Jase win, but still not fully fit, was on crutches in the Poole pits inspiring the Robins last night, and 9/2 fav for tomorrow.

I'm not sure if my other questions have actually been posted but are there usually tickets available below face value outside the stadium on the day of the meeting and how easy is it to move around between the different seating areas once inside the stadium?

TICKETS

If you still need tickets, they will be available from the WRU Shop at Gate 3 at the following times:

Friday 21st July

12:00 - 17:30

Saturday 22nd July

09:30 - 17:30

13:00 - 17:30 at the additional ticket office between Gates 6 & 7

Thanks for the info....but I wanted to know if this is happening on Friday and can people watch it?

BELIEVE it starts around 9am. Not sure whether the public can get in at that time. Doubt it.

BELIEVE it starts around 9am. Not sure whether the public can get in at that time. Doubt it.

What actually is it?Do they have 12 riders from each country that hosts a GP turn up for a morning of coaching or is it the same 12 riders that go to each GP and get a morning/day of coaching?

Good to see in my paper loads of column inches given to Tai and his quest to be the first Brit to win 3 world titles.

So good we have a Brit at this level that can promote our sport in such a way.

Lets hope he can do the business Saturday and get right back in the mix

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 2

I would like Emil to win, but really am not too bothered as long as the racing is close and clean (that puts Kildemand down the list)

Where you from? Obviously not English i take it.

Seems normal in this country to knock winners......still we all know who will have the most support at Cardiff bar Cook

I shall view it as it's speedway

Hope it's a good meeting, riders all safe

Will be cheering for Doyley and Emil

I don't believe it's compulsory to support Woffinden or Cook

• Like 1