British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Coventry V Poole. 15/07/2016 Elb

bluebee, on 15 Jul 2016 - 4:40 PM, said:

On paper this looks like a big Poole win. Fortunately the teams don''t ride on paper so hoping for a Bees win by at least 6 points.

Would be very grateful if someone could post a weather update. BBC weather suggests light cloud and doesn't mention rain so fingers crossed for a good match tonight. I'll be setting off about 6.30 from Northampton.

A last heat decider would be a treat . Think the Pirates are odds on but the second half of the Sky match Monday must give Bees fans hope ?

3,3,3,3,3,1,3 (19) from Woryna in U21pairs today. Wish he could do that here.

Beaten some quality riders in Poland this year, it's frustrating he cant transfer it here

Beaten some quality riders in Poland this year, it's frustrating he cant transfer it here

Hmmm....

Expect an easy win for the Pirates tonight. Can't see Bellego scoring much. He only scored 7+1 from 5 last night on his home track. Roynon is a slight improvement on Sarj. Pedersen is usually good round Brandon IIRC so I would be surprised if he scores less than 10!

Looking like a reasonable prediction. Bellego very disappointing! Pedersen only dropping a point so far!

Bellago having a 4th ride ! - Havvy been on the 'pop' ?

• Like 1

great result for the bees, maybe a bit late for the play offs but any win over the pirates is weicome

Well done The Bees. 👍

Great result against the bookies favourites.

How bad are Poole tho'? Former GP rider mopping up at reserve and they still couldn't win...perhaps cheats don't prosper? 😎

Smack on with my prediction. Only one person responsible for that. Step foward captain Hans, well done on your pathetic performance tonight. Turned a 4-2 into a3-3 by throttling off early and then did a Mike Yarwood impersonation of Davey Watt.

The rest of the tteam battled well until Holders first bike blew up and his last two rides were on a slower engine.

Coventry won it because they battld and took advantage of Andersens woeful effort. Well done to them.

• Like 3

Said it before and I'll say it again....This Poole team will NOT even make the play offs.....total tripe away again!!!!!!!

WOW WE DID THE DOUBLE OVER POOLE!

I'm so glad to be wrong about the result.

Kaspazak was amazing again,it's good to finally have a no 1 and special mention to Bates who scored 8 in the main body. His win over Holder & Andersen was one of the races of the night.

Holder looked impressive and was quick out the gate in some of his races.

It was great to see us back to a big crowd on our normal race night. Monday was a one off.

When you look at the fact Bees reserves scored just 4 and Poole's scored 16, (Bellego was never close) this was a meeting we should have lost but our top 5 stepped up.

Bees top 5 (43) Pooles (27)

One think I wasn't wrong about though was Pedersen cleaning up at reserve with his 13pts

However that wasn't the biggest joke of the night, the biggest joke of the night was Han's Andersen 😂😂😂😂 So glad Poole took him off our hands.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Smack on with my prediction. Only one person responsible for that. Step foward captain Hans, well done on your pathetic performance tonight. Turned a 4-2 into a3-3 by throttling off early and then did a Mike Yarwood impersonation of Davey Watt.

The rest of the tteam battled well until Holders first bike blew up and his last two rides were on a slower engine.

Coventry won it because they battld and took advantage of Andersens woeful effort. Well done to them.

Yep well done Coventry. Shocking performance from Hans. Although he's already appologised to his team mates, he needs to applogies to the Poole fans.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Hans does have some dreadful meetings at brandon and blunsdon from time to time

The Bees win and made so much sweeter with Judas Andersen having a stinker :approve:

• Like 6

It was a really good meeting with some good racing.

With our top 5 only getting 1 last place all night & that was Bates fall, it makes me more frustrated that we won't make a change at reserve. Replacing Woryna with a higher average rider would put Bates at reserve.

Lots of 0s each meeting from reserve isn't good

• Like 2