British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Coventry V Poole. 15/07/2016 Elb

Yes, it a real pain, however I note the gates are also blocked by the oil drums filled with concrete joined together with a pole and probably requires a tractor to move it. Probably used to prevent our traveler friends from sticking their caravans on the car park.

I noticed the oil drums at the last meeting so parked near the other exit, but both gates were open at the end so they must be able to move them if they can be bothered.

They have left the gates shut on other occasions too, before we had the pikeys there.

Polish U21 pairs this Friday (I think). If so, will Kacper be in Poland or at Brandon? And if he's absent who will step in?

im pretty sure that all the poole supporters bar the one wish you and your fellow campaigners every success in your efforts to keep the bees going woz

Cheers pal appreciate that.

Woryna missing and Newman declared (if fit?!)

Polish U21 pairs this Friday (I think). If so, will Kacper be in Poland or at Brandon? And if he's absent who will step in?

Hopefully he's in Poland and I'd take Gary Havelock as a replacement. Probably score more and will be too busy to manage the team so a double win!

Woryna missing and Newman declared (if fit?!)

Newman could be unfit and still beat our reserves esp with a lack of replacements for Woryna

Should be a big away win.

I'd say Kacper is certain to be in Poland so who as guest? Options must be small!

I'd say Kacper is certain to be in Poland so who as guest? Options must be small!

Jon Armstrong?

• Like 1

Lasse Bjerre or Ryan Douglas look like the best options. Douglas as a rider seems to be kicking on so might even be one of the future (if we have one)

Hopefully he's in Poland and I'd take Gary Havelock as a replacement. Probably score more and will be too busy to manage the team so a double win!

:D :D I actually did an 'lol' then!!

Lasse Bjerre or Ryan Douglas look like the best options. Douglas as a rider seems to be kicking on so might even be one of the future (if we have one)

If Woryna had been replaced then we wouldn't be having this problem.

We look more like a PL team all the time

Edited by mdmc82

If Woryna had been replaced then we wouldn't be having this problem.

We look more like a PL team all the time

Not with Harris and KK you don't.

Douglas does seem to have improved this season when I glance through the PL scores.

• Like 1

Not with Harris and KK you don't.

That's only 2 riders out of 9

King, Bates, Garrity, Barker, Sarjeant, Roynon all ride PL. Woryna PL quality.