British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Scunthorpe Pl - Tuesday 12th July

Both teams look to be running RR now with Davies getting hurt yesterday but I still think this will be a lot closer than the earlier PLC match, especially after the Scorpions put one over on Glasgow yesterday.

I am expecting more from Perry and Grondal tomorrow just hoping the weather is kind.

Who's missing for you's? Thought Stokes and Morris was in?

Not sure the Morris deal will be ratified in time by the BSPA for this match, so I am assuming it's still RR for Simon Lambert.

Weather forecast on the beeb looking a bit iffy tomorrow.

Should be a win, but have a feeling we will be left red faced...... The injuries could take a tole

I was only going by the weather map on the 6 o'clock news.

Scunthorpe gave Glasgow a good hiding yesterday and fancy them to run us close with our under strength line up.

Bit disappointed with just getting stokes in, chance to see what else is about, Mountain was impressive for Somerset last week, why not him?

BBC Cambs at 7.00am Sports News "Panthers are hoping Palm-Toft doesn't return with a vengeance".

Then came the weather news; Sunny now, (which it is), but several hours of very heavy rain, occasionally torrential, later.