British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Kings Lynn V Leicester 14 Jul

Fair enough,prefer that riding order anyway.

Rose must wonder what team position he holds at the moment,one week at reserve,one week at 2nd string.Wonder what team position he has on Saturday :D

I've been told your team is right. I guess just wait until we rock up and it's announced sorry.gif

Well done Stars. a good tonking dished out

Well done Stars. a good tonking dished out

And it should have been worse for Leicester. The only shining lights were Wozniak (would love to see him in Stars colours) & Starke.

Again thought Rose was brilliant tonight in the main body and it is nice to see Batchelor come to life.

When he's up for it he's great to watch

Play-Off charge is on

I'm no fan of foreigners riding at reserve this season but it seems to be the making of Lewis Rose, good on him.

• Like 1

Looked a real good crowd last night and the Stars delivered, 6/11 this week with Leicester away Saturday to come, roll on 😆

• Like 1

Although the Stars are not considered to be a top team, The difference between them and Leicester are an ocean apart. It was good to see all the riders coming to the party and each won at least one race. But before we get complacent the Lions were so weak and could only supply 3 heat winners. The score could have been more disastrous had it not been for EF and stupid exclusions.

I expected us to win well so wasn't disappointed. Feeling optimistic about our chances now, to compete for those playoff places.

A much better performance than those of late.....

Chuffed for Rose liked him at Swindon, had some bad luck with injuries (.ect).Should of never been forced out at Lynn last year this year he has made progress also riding for a pro club like Newcastle has helped as well.Be great if the likes of Rose,Newman,Wright can all stay at the same club as long as they want and stupid points rules do not force them to move.

• Like 3

Josh Bates guests for King's Lynn in the return leg of this fixture

Edited by mdmc82

Hope the way he has improved this year that he is better at getting around BP when he rode for the Lions, he spent more time coming off the bike than staying on it, but he was not so strong as he is now and he was also just trying to hard, will have to wait and see how he goes.

Josh Bates guests for King's Lynn in the return leg of this fixture

I said last night i would go for Bates in this one.Much improved rider in my mind and of course an ex-lion.