British Speedway Forum
Barrow Boy 2

Belle Vue V Leicester 15.07.16.

Don't say that. :shock: One of my friends is heading up there tomorrow. Kings Lynn today, Belle Vue Friday and Leicester Saturday.

Don't say that. :shock: One of my friends is heading up there tomorrow. Kings Lynn today, Belle Vue Friday and Leicester Saturday.

Glasgow, Newcastle and Somerset are all riding tomorrow so I Am assuming Summers, Lindgren & Starke may not be available.

Yep. All 3 riders on premier league duty according to the Belle Vue website.

Makes me wonder why the meeting is even taking place

Yep. All 3 riders on premier league duty according to the Belle Vue website.

Makes me wonder why the meeting is even taking place

Indeed - and still we await a team to arrive at the NSS for an Elite League match wth all 7 of their own / first choice riders!!

• Like 2

It's certainly a triumph for the fixture planning/ re-scheduling/ sitting round desks twiddling thumbs type people that pretend to organise British speedway.

Marvellous.

It's certainly a triumph for the fixture planning/ re-scheduling/ sitting round desks twiddling thumbs type people that pretend to organise British speedway.

Marvellous.

When the fixtures were announced at the beginning of the season, Lindgren & Summers weren't in the Lions team, so originally they would have only been missing Starke. Not ideal but in this case circumstances have made it unavoidable.

• Like 2

Indeed - and still we await a team to arrive at the NSS for an Elite League match wth all 7 of their own / first choice riders!!

Sadly that's what you get trying to run on a Friday or Saturday.

Belle Vue 'Rentruck' Aces
Matej Zagar; Steve Worrall; Scott Nicholls ©; Max Fricke; Craig Cook; Richie Worrall; Joe Jacobs
Team Manager: Mark Lemon

Leicester 'Paul Chapman & Sons' Lions
Patrick Hougaard; RIDER TBC; Nicolai Klindt ©; Paul Starke R/R; Szymon Wozniak; Michael Palm Toft (G); Josh Auty
Team Manager: Norrie Allan

Not sure the Leicester team is quite Legal with R/R for an EDR rider but that's what's listed on Belle Vue's site.

Belle Vue 'Rentruck' Aces

Matej Zagar; Steve Worrall; Scott Nicholls ©; Max Fricke; Craig Cook; Richie Worrall; Joe Jacobs

Team Manager: Mark LemonLeicester 'Paul Chapman & Sons' Lions

Patrick Hougaard; RIDER TBC; Nicolai Klindt ©; Paul Starke R/R; Szymon Wozniak; Michael Palm Toft (G); Josh Auty

Team Manager: Norrie Allan

Not sure the Leicester team is quite Legal with R/R for an EDR rider but that's what's listed on Belle Vue's site.

Indeed - surely it should be R/R for Summers and an EDR guest for Starke.

It'll be good to see MPT. I've always liked him and think if he had a stable of consistently good bikes would be a star.

Indeed - surely it should be R/R for Summers and an EDR guest for Starke.

I believe you're absolutely right. However I don't think Leicester are trying to pull a fast one. Either way up we're doomed I tell you, doomed

I believe you're absolutely right. However I don't think Leicester are trying to pull a fast one. Either way up we're doomed I tell you, doomed

We've been where you are now, it's no fun watching your team get spanked week after week, hang on in there, the whole of the EL is in a mess and hopefully the BSPA will get there act together over the winter months and help our sport to climb out of this mess.

• Like 1

I wonder if Belle Vue will log a dispute before the meeting starts as doesn't it have to be another guest from the draft for Paul Starke. I didn't think you could use RR for a draft rider, that's what Poole & Coventry were both told when Newman & Bates were out.

Tonight's team: @Paddy_Hougaard, Hugh Skidmore, @nklindt, RR for Paul Starke, @SzWozniak, Michael Palm Toft & @joshautyracing.

Edited by mdmc82

Looks like another decent crowd for tonight, over 700 seats in the grandstand have gone already and there are only 44 of the £23 luxury seats that nobody uses available.

Belle Vue are on a winner with Friday speedway.

2s1of8m.jpg

Standing room only then!!! :shock::wink: Thieving b@$t@*ds those Mancs!! :D:D:D