British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Kings Lynn Stars, Now @ 7:30 Sat 22nd October 2016

What does all the money actually go on? I didn't think that the youth classes could be paid prize money as such? (spares van vouchers perhaps) but what else?

First aid fair enough but are the clubs actually trying to profiteer out of the youth rounds? Do the refs charge their exorbitant fee's? Do the organisers want a new thesaurus as well?

Surely with a bspa contribution and a gesture of goodwill from the clubs, a requested but not compulsory donation of £5 would be adequate.

It's only Leicester that is charging £10 pound having got away with £7 last year. Every other club charges £5.

rain-off cheques arrived yet?

Not for me yet.

There were only two cheques left in the book, but a new one has been ordered, so all should be OK soon, just hope it's not one of those with only 25 cheques in though, must have a good computer system to keep all those names and addresses in, and who to make the cheques out to.

My cheque has arrived today for the full amount from Leicester speedway.

My cheque has arrived today for the full amount from Leicester speedway.

Extremely pleased to hear you've got your money back. I'll await someone else posting the same news, before I trust them enough to send mine back.

As I said in my original posting, it clearly states in the programme that the tickets can be used next season, despite David Darcy saying you can't, an argument he'd lose in a small claims court.

I don't think I can get back this year, and if they're not promoting there next year, would I, I wonder, still be able to use them under a new management.

I want to trust them, but don't know how at the moment.

Have you got anything back yet Tellboy?

Extremely pleased to hear you've got your money back. I'll await someone else posting the same news, before I trust them enough to send mine back.

As I said in my original posting, it clearly states in the programme that the tickets can be used next season, despite David Darcy saying you can't, an argument he'd lose in a small claims court.

I don't think I can get back this year, and if they're not promoting there next year, would I, I wonder, still be able to use them under a new management.

I want to trust them, but don't know how at the moment.

Have you got anything back yet Tellboy?

No nothing yet Mimmo.Although Linda Jones did email me to say D.Helmsey was writing the cheques on Thursday and finishing them Friday and then they would be sent out.Expecting the cheque to drop on my doormat early this week.

Did you or Mr S1 enclose a S.A.E. with your request or not please, as I want to do exactly the same as you guys?

Did you or Mr S1 enclose a S.A.E. with your request or not please, as I want to do exactly the same as you guys?

I didn't enclose an S.A.E and the cheque dropped on the mat this morning :t:.Now lets see if it will clear :P .

Didn't think they needed to add that refunding the admission is not in accordance with the BSPA policy.They could have just left the end bit that the refund is a good will gesture.

• Like 1

I didn't enclose an S.A.E and the cheque dropped on the mat this morning :t:.Now lets see if it will clear :P .

Didn't think they needed to add that refunding the admission is not in accordance with the BSPA policy.They could have just left the end bit that the refund is a good will gesture.

The statement about the BSPA policy is very pathetic.

Surely a refund policy should be the policy of the club not the bspa, the contract and conditions of entry is with the speedway club.

Yes. I sent S.A.E with my tickets.

Thanks Mr S1 and Tellboy.

So yet another day passes, and I still haven't received a refund from Leicester!!

So yet another day passes, and I still haven't received a refund from Leicester!!

Oh dear,lets hope you get your cheque in the next few days.But with Leicesters current situation it must be a bit of a worry.I was surprised at getting my cheque last week,but when i did i assumed everyone would get theirs.

I be held off getting a refund as am waiting to hear the restaging date - could I live to regret this ?