British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Woz01

Coventry V Belle Vue 22/07/2016

Absolute rubbish Coventry.

That's me done for the season.

Not paying good money to watch us throw meetings away like that.

Woryna has his best ever meeting for us, was flying, and yet Bates and Sergeant get 4 rides each.

When other teams have a flying reserve, they get 6 or 7 rides. Woryna was a shoe in for Bates in 14.

Unbelievable.

• Like 2

Not really sure what to say anymore to be honest. We all know where the team stands. Nobody likes losing but even I can't keep 'moaning' anymore, it's just fallen into a state of 'oh well whatever'. Sadly that's the attitude Mick Horton has had all season long.

Anyway, well done to the Aces. I really am rooting for you guys this season. Go get em boys.

Clueless idiots, not puting Woryna out in heat 14.

Unbelievable. Havelock gave four rides to Bates AND Sargeant. Woryna should have had two more rides. Bet all those Belle Vue fans are laughing all the way home. Lol.

Havvy should be sacked for complete ineptitude.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

It's a credit to both teams when you think 7 of the 10 riders short listed for the team GP squad are from these two teams

Agreed but it just shows how few British riders are in the other teams !!!!!!

I can't believe it's took this long for you to realise just how much contempt the supporters are shown, as long as the current promotion are running speedway in Coventry then like Duncan, Theo, Peter and Deborah would say I'M OUT

Clueless idiots, not puting Woryna out in heat 14.

I had written him in. Unless he didn't want to do it its extremely poor.

If Barkers bike didn't pack up when on a 5-1 and KK bike going pop I think we possibly would've won bit that would paper over the cracks.

The racing later on was decent with Bomber in particular passing a few times. He almost collected S.Worrall back wheel he was that fast on bend one and two. Good crowd again too despite our side is poor. Meetings are exciting though because of that but you need to send the fans home happy.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Something Ironic about Cov fans moaning Woryna wasn't in heat 14, I thought he shouldn't have been in your side tonight 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 6

Something Ironic about Cov fans moaning Woryna wasn't in heat 14, I thought he shouldn't have been in your side tonight 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

He had his best night tonight by a long long way. Still doesn't change the fact he should've been replaced months ago.

No surprise at the result.

Well done to the aces for taking our lengthy run at the top of the table.

All the pressure on them now.

Yes, did have a chuckle about that!
  • Like 1

Congratulations to Belle Vue on the win.

Was a close meeting although not the best racing wise we have had.

Bit of bad luck tonight. First Barkers bike stopping when him & Woryna were on a 5-1 and

Gutted that KK blew his engine on his way out in heat 13 & had to jump on Barkers (of all the bikes🙈) as he had been brilliant in his 2 races prior which also meant he wasn't in 15.

Sod's law that just cos the reserves turned up, some of the top 5 didn't.

Much better from Woryna tonight. If only he could do this all the time instead of just now & then. was good to see him get up from his crash. Why wasn't he is heat 14.

I'm really hoping that's the last we have seen of Barker

Watching tonight, I'm not sure if Cook or Harris should be in team gb. Harris had a bad night but still managed to go from last to first around Zagar & Cook. I was surprised Cook was in heat 15 and not Fricke.

Steve Worrall was great to watch tonight. Leaving Swindon & joining Belle Vue was one of the best things he did.

Good luck to Belle Vue in the play off races. I'm hoping they go on to win the title.

Some interesting talk at the stadium which would explain a few things. Talk is Horton isn't returning next year regardless of what happens with the stadium which might explain why no new signings and why he's not bothered about play offs. A ex rider & his dad are considering offering their services if we still run but just in the consideration stage at present.

Yes, did have a chuckle about that!

He was very good tonight. However that's one meeting at of several Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Congratulations to Belle Vue on the win.

Was a close meeting although not the best racing wise we have had.

Bit of bad luck tonight. First Barkers bike stopping when him & Woryna were on a 5-1 and

Gutted that KK blew his engine on his way out in heat 13 & had to jump on Barkers (of all the bikes🙈) as he had been brilliant in his 2 races prior which also meant he wasn't in 15.

Sod's law that just cos the reserves turned up, some of the top 5 didn't.

Much better from Woryna tonight. If only he could do this all the time instead of just now & then. was good to see him get up from his crash. Why wasn't he is heat 14.

Watching tonight, I'm not sure if Cook or Harris should be in team gb. Harris had a bad night but still managed to go from last to first around Zagar & Cook. I was surprised Cook was in heat 15 and not Fricke.

Steve Worrall was great to watch tonight. Leaving Swindon & joining Belle Vue was one of the best things he did.

Good luck to Belle Vue in the play off races. I'm hoping they go on to win the title.

Some interesting talk at the stadium which would explain a few things. Talk is Horton isn't returning next year regardless of what happens with the stadium which might explain why no new signings and why he's not bothered about play offs. A ex rider & his dad are considering offering their services if we still run but just in the consideration stage at present.

He was very good tonight. However that's one meeting at of several

Heard similar. Horton has had to pay for some improvements behind the scenes at the stadium which he shouldnt have to do and is probably out of pocket as a result. Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

I so hope your right

• Like 1

Havelock is clueless he is a disgrace to Coventry Speedway, I just can't understand what he was thinking of by not putting Woryna in heat 14 can someone please ask him and put his response on this forum, I will not be putting any more of my hard earned cash in hortons pocket while that muppet Havelock is Team Manager

• Like 2