British Speedway Forum

Bloomin' heck! Didn't see that coming. Wonder where he wants to go?

Think it will be Wolves. Hoping it's just on loan ☹️

Maybe to the national speedway stadium? Are they going to try and go British? Or maybe he will also take up a PL place?

Edit: Nope his average is too high -_-

Edited by Dandelion

Dreadful news for us Bees fans. I hate to think who the club will turn to now. Bomber's what's allowed the Bees to still feel something like the Coventry of old. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

Edited by JamieE
  • Like 3

Maybe to the national speedway stadium? Are they going to try and go British? Or maybe he will also take up a PL place?

Edit: Nope his average is too high -_-

Seeing as he struggles there, definitely be a challenge!

Harris alongside Doyle at Swindon is my guess.

Don't think he'll be a good fit for us at King's Lynn as we're desperate for trappers.

Harris & Lambert in the same team would be my worst nightmare.

Seeing as he struggles there, definitely be a challenge!

He did say new challenge :P I'd like to see him there tbh, lined up with his old British rival, Scott Nicholls, although, seeing how Wolverhampton are my favourite EL club, I wouldn't mind seeing him there either ^_^

All three heat leaders apparently on the move then with no prospect of replacing them.

PL please Mick.

Edited by CB252

That isn't quite true, he called THAT Coventry fan a bellend. With some justification.

No he didnt. he then tried to backtrack that he didnt call any fans bellends, just certain people. Its entirely possible to be a fan and ask why the team manager was not in place at Wolverhampton. Also the majority of the questions were aimed at the club, not Havelock himself.

If however you are happy with him as team manager making inane and stupid comments on Sky, tweeting pictures of KK's brush from the pits mid meeting, generally giving an impression of not really being bothered then thats fine.

How many meetings has KK missed for Cov now? Two in the last week & excuses made. Surely Cov fans must be annoyed now?

Season is dead, what does it matter

The answer is too many.

Bees fans don't care anyway, although if they were in the play offs it would be the 4th time he has been sacked , twice by the same club.

Whats to say he would have missed the meetings?

• Like 1

going by the official cov statement it sounds like Horton wants to sell him.

Good luck getting clubs to pay for a rider these days.

All three heat leaders apparently on the move then with no prospect of replacing them.

PL please Mick.

You sure about that?