British Speedway Forum

Thanks for the info Neil, when there is something to say a press release will be made no doubt.

Despite the constant picking by the usual Poole antagonist.

Good to see someone like Neil Watson putting the troll in his place, lets hope he takes the advice and stops stirring the pot regarding Coventry

Good to see someone like Neil Watson putting the troll in his place, lets hope he takes the advice and stops stirring the pot regarding Coventry

Highly unlikely. :nono:

Highly unlikely. :nono:

Thats what Shovlar is best at unfortunatly is trolling and stirring. He has just done the same thing on the Leicester page...........bit pathetic really

Thats what Shovlar is best at unfortunatly is trolling and stirring. He has just done the same thing on the Leicester page...........bit pathetic really

Oh, like you do all the time on the Poole thread! Lol.

Troll, lol. Only troll is you! :D
  • Like 1

Gavan, on 04 Jan 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

I don't think its trolling , its possibly a concern that if Coventry ,Belle Vue & Leicester don't come to tapes in March Poole will have no one to play with !!

Ah please look up the definition of the word troll as quite clearly you dont know.

I comment on the Poole thread and have some good debates on there and then when the fools come on it gets a bit difficult.

Having an opinion isnt trolling. Starman as stupid as he is is not a troll he just lacks any intelligence.

Shovlar comments to wind people up and get arguments going. He has done it on here until put in his place and everyone telling him to shove off and has also done it on the Belle Vue and Leicester threads. Nice chap making vitriol comments about the 3 teams struggling to come to tapes shows what sort of a person he is.

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Yep but the good thing is I don't have to read the trolls posts except when he is quoted. The troll doesn't know how to debate, just post poison anti Poole venom at every given opportunity. Don't know how you can be bothered to read the same old same old same old, day after day after day.

Incidentally I get on very well with Neil Watson and have known him for years. Good honest bloke.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Just parked up outside Brandon and no sign of anyone there or any activity. All locked up with no commercial vehicles or plant in sight!

Edited by dj350z

Just parked up outside Brandon and no sign of anyone there or any activity. All locked up with no commercial vehicles or plant in sight!

No suprise there i suppose. Shame somebody in authority cannot make a meaningful statement..

Yep but the good thing is I don't have to read the trolls posts except when he is quoted. The troll doesn't know how to debate, just post poison anti Poole venom at every given opportunity. Don't know how you can be bothered to read the same old same old same old, day after day after day.

Incidentally I get on very well with Neil Watson and have known him for years. Good honest bloke.

lol your unreal.

trolling is not someone giving an opinion.

you came on this thread trolling about Pooles website.

you have gone on Leicesters thread trolling about the new owners

you have gone on Belle Vues thread going over old ground re the opening night fiasco..........................you are a troll.

I may be argumentative and dont suffer fools but learn what troll means

No suprise there i suppose. Shame somebody in authority cannot make a meaningful statement..

Havent you got a Poole thread to go to?

Ah please look up the definition of the word troll as quite clearly you dont know.

I comment on the Poole thread and have some good debates on there and then when the fools come on it gets a bit difficult.

Having an opinion isnt trolling. Starman as stupid as he is is not a troll he just lacks any intelligence.

Shovlar comments to wind people up and get arguments going. He has done it on here until put in his place and everyone telling him to shove off and has also done it on the Belle Vue and Leicester threads. Nice chap making vitriol comments about the 3 teams struggling to come to tapes shows what sort of a person he is.

Better person that you will ever be..

Better person that you will ever be..

Good comeback..................

There won't be until the dispute between Sandhu and Brandon Estates is resolved.

• Like 1

At the end of the festive season, if anybody in Brandon village is struggling to take down their lights?, please apply to Coventry Speedway who are willing to help and even come back next year, to put them back up for you, maybe.