British Speedway Forum

So who owned it and who sold it to whom?

Ask stevebrum he thinks he knows, maybe he will tell us who Brandon estate's are aswel.

So who owned it and who sold it to whom?

Well the bank actually sold it but there are rumours it was actually sold to someone else before it was sold to Brandon Estates

Kenneth Bjerre won't be needing any of the money raised now as he has signed for Belle Vue so won't be at a loss

His Bees Kevlars cost him but I guess he would now receive the lowest amount from raised funds Edited by woz01

Harris's pass on Holder during the play off final (Poole v Coventry).

Shovvy had already walked out by that race!

• Like 7

In the challenge meetings

Peterborough - Bjerre is riding

Wolverhampton - Schlein replaces him

Poole - Harris replaces him

Ask stevebrum he thinks he knows, maybe he will tell us who Brandon estate's are aswel.

Still waiting for you to correct those facts I mentioned because you certainly haven't provided any yet.

You clearly know all the answers so please do tell.

Take your time.

Re Peterborough next Sunday - was 90 percent certain to go along - what would make it 100 % would for bomber to replace Bjerre as number 1 - am sure if available Chris would jump at the chance and show his loyalty to his Coventry fans - especially now that Kenneth had no alllegience to the Coventry body coat !

Whilst I sort of agree, this meeting is different to the others as it was arranged with the Coventry promoters and Bjerre was part of the 1-7 for the 2017 season.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

I think it's fair enough that we get to see our 2017 line up at least once. Bjerre is good around Peterborough.

• Like 2

Still puzzled about how the bank became the owner of Brandon ( before they sold it on ). Did Sandhu default on his mortgage? Or did he never own it outright? Perhaps he was yet another Del boy promoter, only seeming wealthy?

Still puzzled about how the bank became the owner of Brandon ( before they sold it on ). Did Sandhu default on his mortgage? Or did he never own it outright? Perhaps he was yet another Del boy promoter, only seeming wealthy?

Ask Stevebrum, he knows everything.. :rofl:

• Like 1

Sandhu was owner but then the bank sold it. We will have to guess why they took that course of action. Even Sandhu's right hand man Jeremy Heaver said the bank sold it.

Ask Stevebrum, he knows everything.. :rofl:

Aaaah bless. Good to see you back posting in your usual style.

Glad to see nothing changes :t:

Sandhu was owner but then the bank sold it. We will have to guess why they took that course of action. Even Sandhu's right hand man Jeremy Heaver said the bank sold it.

I thought his business partner was on the receiving end of some law enforcement activity and that the joint assets had to be sold to pay the fine/back dues. This may be wrong though.

I thought his business partner was on the receiving end of some law enforcement activity and that the joint assets had to be sold to pay the fine/back dues. This may be wrong though.

I think it was found the business partner actually had no involvement at Brandon. The bank definitely sold Brandon.

OK I'm a simple soul.

If I'd paid £2.7M for a piece of land, would I pay someone else to use it?

I heard on the video from last Friday that Brandon Estates had deposited £50K in a bank under an escrow agreement as the first payment of a total of £200K to Mick Horton as part of his lease agreement.

Someone else has posted that Brandon Estates were giving Mick Horton £240K over 3 years.

Either way, what gives? Brandon Estates ain't a charity

If you dislike the Wimborne Road track you must have hated the Brandon track. At least you see a good amount of passing at Poole.

I do believe we have discussed this before re Poole and the blue groove. I am happy to reserve judgement on your track after another visit. In my opinion a track with a decent amount of shale and preparation provides the best racing and passing. For me Poole has not lived up to this