British Speedway Forum

I can assure you that I am not made up.

And I think macca knows who his friends are now, if he didn't know before as when he defended a BSF Massif member on here, they then shafted him.

And I can also assure baldyman that macca is the least homophobic member of the Forum let alone the Massif. Maybe baldyman should look at himself first before he starts casting aspersions? Has he any proof of this homophobia?

And who, apart maybe from a teenage girl, stoops so low as to UnFriend somebody on Facebook because they have lost an argument? Pathetic.

So your telling me you actually only met your younger brother 3 weeks ago? walk along pal keep going, might I add all your ages dont add up either, 'RH55'
  • Like 1

This has all turned out rather unsavoury with people even stooping to accusing others of being homophobic on an Open Forum.

It is a shame that some people can't take their obvious dislike of other BSF members off of the Forum and on to the PM system.

Personally, I will not respond directly to any of the garbage that is being written on here and, IMO, it is about time some Members are reminded about the Forum rules, cease bullying - which is not clever or acceptable and, maybe, had a look at themselves in a mirror and grew up a bit.

Jealousy is an awful thing and can warp people's minds and opinions.

The is a Speedway Forum. Again, maybe some Members should be reminded of that.

I have met some brilliant people involved in this sport since 1969 and, again, this season, some of the people I have met at Foxhall, Hoddesdon, Perry Bar, Central Park, Owlerton, Smallbrook, West Row, The Abbey and other tracks I have visited have been brilliant company and a credit to themselves and the sport, and I am pleased to count some of them as real friends.

Yours in speedway.

This has all turned out rather unsavoury with people even stooping to accusing others of being homophobic on an Open Forum.

It is a shame that some people can't take their obvious dislike of other BSF members off of the Forum and on to the PM system.

Personally, I will not respond directly to any of the garbage that is being written on here and, IMO, it is about time some Members are reminded about the Forum rules, cease bullying - which is not clever or acceptable and, maybe, had a look at themselves in a mirror and grew up a bit.

Jealousy is an awful thing and can warp people's minds and opinions.

The is a Speedway Forum. Again, maybe some Members should be reminded of that.

I have met some brilliant people involved in this sport since 1969 and, again, this season, some of the people I have met at Foxhall, Hoddesdon, Perry Bar, Central Park, Owlerton, Smallbrook, West Row, The Abbey and other tracks I have visited have been brilliant company and a credit to themselves and the sport, and I am pleased to count some of them as real friends.

Yours in speedway.

WELL STOP WITH THE BLATANT LYING AND ABUSIVE MESSAGES TO PEOPLE THEN
  • Like 1

I can assure you that I am not made up.

And I think macca knows who his friends are now, if he didn't know before as when he defended a BSF Massif member on here, they then shafted him.

And I can also assure baldyman that macca is the least homophobic member of the Forum let alone the Massif. Maybe baldyman should look at himself first before he starts casting aspersions? Has he any proof of this homophobia?

And who, apart maybe from a teenage girl, stoops so low as to UnFriend somebody on Facebook because they have lost an argument? Pathetic.

Macca, just do yourself a favour and quit this nonsense as you're just embarrassing yourself further. You've not only been outed as a nasty, vindictive piece of work, you've also created an alias and are having conversations with yourself.

That's just downright weird. You reappeared as one alias in the early hours of this morning on the Somerset Ipswich thread, then conveniently your alter ego appears ten minutes later in the early hours of this morning on this thread.

Stop being a complete prat and pack it in.

Edited by Catch22
  • Like 1

Macca I did block you on Facebook, and you know the reason why. At near on 2am in the morning you sent me something like 60 drunk messages, plenty being homophobic, some blaming me for you being drunk lol, and some just really strange. Now, I had to start work at 4am, the only way to stop those messages coming through was to block you.

Is that normal behaviour of a 60 year old bloke?

Oh and as you were sending me those messages you obviously done something wrong as some came through as rh55. Now I've never met or spoke to this character, so why would they be sending messages to me messages as well. And do you really want me to put your homophobic messages on here? I screen shot the lot of them and gave someone else copies, so it's not a problem.

Oh and some members of the group that sit together, are not going to sit we us anymore, because of you and you only. You may think you are liked by everyone, but trust me, you ain't. Anyway, I won't waste anymore of time on you, because I don't have to.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Jeez.... I thought you lot from Ipswich were rather quiet but what a mistake a made... Making aliases so people can speak to themselves... Drunk messaging... Homophobia... Never judge a book by its cover... This has been pretty good viewing :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

The massif is dismantling before our very eyes!

• Like 1

The massif is dismantling before our very eyes!

it will carry on in some form whether individuals within it come and go or not.

Its more of a spirit of mind thing than a physical set of people anyway IMO.

Its about creating an atmosphere and enjoying the night whatever.

• Like 2

well Bruv whilst I have to say, I did find the ramblings on here rather weird at times tbh, well one person's anyway. But there is no doubt that you all getting together on back straight has been brilliant for atmosphere Thursday evenings so I truly hope those of you left/still speaking carry on this Thursday as the lads certainly need you all behind them. Sadly I shall be in Paco land Thursday so will miss it all.

It will defo carry on badge. That you can be sure of.

Perfectly put. Sometimes you say so much sense you act like a bank manager. Always spot on.

• Like 2

I'll still be there, banging my cowbell....well if I can find my way around the blooming roadworks without going into meltdown!

• Like 1

I shall have to go a different way, so will have to remember to leave mine earlier

Edited by baldyman

So when I come over the Orwell Bridge are you saying I can't get to the stadium by my normal route?