British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Nigel & Kelvin

YOU don't have to like them or their commentaries but why morons?

Well anyone that can call the wrong GP winner a few seasons back would be worthy of the moron tag! And it wasn't Kelvin (who I like for the record).

YOU don't have to like them or their commentaries but why morons?

Due mainly to their moronic noises they emit whilst commentating, in Pearsons case I forgot to add obnoxious.

• Like 2

IMO Pearson & Tatum are the doing a great job, and long may they continue.

• Like 3

in Pearsons case I forgot to add obnoxious.

and full of 'bullrubbish'. Listening to him most Elite League weeks try and convince us it was a great meeting, when it was really woeful is starting to grate too. You watch Sky football and if it was a dire woeful 0-0 match the pundits and commentators generally have the balls to say so.

• Like 1

Sad that some people make personal comments about two guys commentating and only doing their job. If you don't like them turn off the sound.

• Like 2

Guest GiveusaB

Anyone that promotes our beloved sport should be backed 100% IMO........Keep up the good work is what I say!

If you don't like them turn off the sound.

Oh that old chestnut. We pay a premium for Sky Sports so should be able to get commentary that is not OTT shouty or trying to convince us that we are watching the worlds best riders in an embarrassment of an Elite League.

But in my case I have just cancelled Sky Sports anyway. If next season it is back without Pearson I will be back to watch.

• Like 1

Due mainly to their moronic noises they emit whilst commentating, in Pearsons case I forgot to add obnoxious.

I like them

• Like 3

Bring back Dave Lanning i say, you can't beat a Poole Grammar School Old Boy :D

What commentator doesnt shout with noise in the background?? As the crowd noise or excitement goes up, so does the volume. Football rugby, darts, athletics, horse racing etc, its human nature.

What commentator doesnt shout with noise in the background?? As the crowd noise or excitement goes up, so does the volume. Football rugby, darts, athletics, horse racing etc, its human nature.

There's a difference between actually commentating LOUDER and making moronic monkey noises and just shouting out the riders name like Pearson does whenever two riders get within a few feet of each other! He totally ruins it for me.

• Like 3

THEIR commentary position in Teterow was unbelievable, almost above the fence and actually with a better view than the referee, although they and their monitors did get covered in dirt on several occasions.

Smashy & Nicey always very passionate and promote the sport at all levels. In my opinion they do a great job. So what if they make it sound louder and more exciting. At least they know what they are talking about. Could be worse, Sudden Sam - cringeworthy.