British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Workington Pl Sunday 7 August 3pm

This looks like a potential banana skin for the Tigers. Workington's top 4 knocked us out of the 4's and they have all had good meetings at Ashfield. Hope the ref keeps an eye on Ricky W who has been known to get the odd flier. So could be down to the bottom 3 riders to see who gets the points. Luke Chessell stands in for the injured hero danny Ayres. He did really well against the moanrchs but sadly don't see him doing that again, although I hope I'm wrong. Fernando looks as if he just hasn't got he power in his engine that he had earlier in the season. are all the crashes taking there toll? so that leaves Nike and a possible 6 rides for the young lad. so it could go pear shaped. But comets bottom 3 are a bit hit and miss. Think we''ll win but it will be closer than a lot of people think.

• Like 2

Workington are a good side. However home advantage for our top 4 and Lunna at 6 makes it 50-40 for me.

• Like 2

Workington are a good side. However home advantage for our top 4 and Lunna at 6 makes it 50-40 for me.

Agree , thing the Tigers will be too strong at home.

would be happy with that score ..

Going to be a tough ask to get a result here, no reason why we can't make a decent fist of things and grab a point!! :)

We always used to ride well at Ashfield but the last couple of seasons have been pretty barren, it's about time we turned up and gave it some wellie? :t:

Stroll in the park for Worky and then the rain will hammer down.

Stroll in the park for Worky and then the rain will hammer down.

Should be a much sterner test this week against a good team last week was how shall we say

A stroll in the park.

• Like 2

is he show pony fit to ride?

Be out for a few weeks broke his wrist at Berwick last week.

Should be a much sterner test this week against a good team last week was how shall we say

A stroll in the park.

Only Big Teams win at Ashfield.

• Like 1

Tigers 42 - Worky 48 hopefully a good safe meeting for all riders :D

Edited by jawajoe
  • Like 2

Tigers 42 - Worky 48 hopefully a good safe meeting for all riders :D

just put you on the christmas card list !

Weather forecast has got better now dry until 5pm. Although with the forecast wind might get a track record for the tandem races 😊 which if like last week should start just after 2.30pm

Weather forecast has got better now dry until 5pm. Although with the forecast wind might get a track record for the tandem races which if like last week should start just after 2.30pm

Dry till 5pm

Might be at heat 8 by then

• Like 1