British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn V Poole Ela. 11/8/16

Is it true that Iversen doesn't have any meeting tonight. He just didn't want to race before a GP?

This meeting was always going to be a big away win against a depleted King's Lynn team. Poole have been very lucky to be against a Lynn team without a facility for their no 1 both meetings, like Lakeside will against us.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

So Huckenbeck replaces Iversen and Huckenbeck was replaced by r/r so Iversen was replaced by R/R? That's a 28 day ban then.

Against all the odds poole pick up 4 points against a tough Kings Lynn outfit.

Seriously, only five points behind favourites Belle Vue with three meetings in hand. Next stop away to Leicester.

What a win for Poole against all the odds. No one would've expected that result 😅

What a win for Poole against all the odds. No one would've expected that result 😅

Well I'm shocked

Well I'm still in shock....can't believe KL nearly got as much as 40!! 😲 ;):D

Is it true that Iversen doesn't have any meeting tonight. He just didn't want to race before a GP?

This meeting was always going to be a big away win against a depleted King's Lynn team. Poole have been very lucky to be against a Lynn team without a facility for their no 1 both meetings, like Lakeside will against us.

So was it my imagination that saw Coventrys Chris Harris riding as a guest for Neils Kristen Iversen at Poole last night???

So was it my imagination that saw Coventrys Chris Harris riding as a guest for Neils Kristen Iversen at Poole last night???

But Esbjerg were riding last night.

[quote name="Steve Shovlar" post="2828668" timestamp="1470948247

Seriously, only five points behind favourites Belle Vue

Serious question which no doubt you won't answer but can you point me in the right direction that has Belle Vue as title favourites as all the sites I have looked at have Poole as favourites and I would like to have a bet on Poole to win the title with odds that are quite favourable Edited by KEITH M

Did he really?

Agree with you totally you can only support 1 team,and that's the first one you start to support.

What if your first team loses their track and houses are built on the land? Do you just give up on Speedway or support the nearest one?

Amazing to think a mere 9 points from NKI would have seen a stars win.

• Like 3

You supported the Budgies once,it's like musical chairs to you stick with 1 club through thick/thin that is my motto.

Why am I not surprised to hear that? I assume his football "support" went something like Man Utd to Chelsea to Man City to Leicester :nono:

Poole hit us hard for starters, sooooo peeeved that it had to be the Pirates mtg that Niels missed, HATE losing to them more than anyone in the league lol

After that pathetic performance, Poole really need to drop Andersen and bring in Dudek before the play-offs. Dudek has spent countless hours practising at Monmore Green & NSS Tracks, he has fast bikes which he'll bring over. Promise.

The team Kings Lynn put out was a disgrace.

With NKI not being available for tonight, and the German being banned, I really can't fathom what you could have done/contrived/manipulated team wise....

A lot of critics tonight over the KL team, but what else could have been done without NKI copping a 28 day ban......?

Who cares. KL gave up hope of PO's tonight, I guess to the benefit of Lakeside. How many points and meetings in hand does this leave Poole on Belle Vue. And do either have to visit Monmore again before the Play Offs start. Is their PO cut off date. I know Poole have to visit NSS twice. Do the Aces have to visit Wimbourne Rd?

Edited by Col