British Speedway Forum

I don't see how people can say this is unfair on kylmakorpi either through the seasons how many meetings has he missed because of long track commitments etc

And what reliable source is that then? A mate down the pub?

I would have thought the Belle Vue promotion are far from happy with this as well.

Well BV shouldn't have turned him down then.

A team trying to win the league strengthens up (big time).

They break absolutely no rules in doing so.

They bring in a club asset.

They bring in the British World Champion and a major drawcard.

The first is hardly unheard of, the second and third unusual and the fourth good news for the finances of every EL club that Wolverhampton ride against.

I am wondering just what is so wrong about this.

What's wrong is that he signed for wolves not Poole...
  • Like 3

Although I have absolutely no problem with the move the Wolves have made, I do find it irritating that certain names on this forum that would be first to complain if Poole had made a similar move are jumping to the defense of the Wolves. Just goes to show a lot of double standards when it comes to what is and is not ok.

• Like 1

It's absolutely brilliant! A great move by Wolves! I can't stop laughing actually, I bloody love it! :party::approve:

Can't wait t what Starry has to say :D

• Like 2

Is it me or is it only Poole fans that are bitter about this.

No, I'm fine with it. Harsh on JK, but it was harsh on Watt when we dropped him. If you want to win sometimes you have to make decisions like this.

If Matt wants to counteract it, then he needs to convince Dudek to come over.

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

Well BV shouldn't have turned him down then.

If we had said yes the BSPA would have definitely reassessed Tai's average to block the move.

Great signing for Wolves and Iam looking forward to seeing him ride, shame they haven't got to come to Lakeside again

Tai is back because both of his Swedish & Polish teams won't qualify for the play offs in that country.

This then became a no brainer for Wolves & works for them & Tai.

• Like 1

anyway people are talking speedway again got to be a plus for the sport

It's absolutely brilliant! A great move by Wolves! I can't stop laughing actually, I bloody love it! :party::approve:

Can't wait t what Starry has to say :D

I wonder if the next edition of Speedway Star sold at Wimborne Road will have a page torn out? ;)
  • Like 3

Well this signed turns Wolves into playoff semi finialists to clear favourites over Belle Vue who must be gutted after all the hard work they have done in 2016.

To Stick with the same one to seven all season, only to see another club bring a ringer in at the death to take the title away must irk.

Pooles chances of reaching the final now have reduced dramically. It's in the rules but is hardly within the spirit of the sport. Personally bringing in ringers for the playoffs like this should be against the rules.

Just my opinion.

cough cough Hancock, Pedersen, THJ.

I totally agree with you, I want to see Tai committing to our league but not like this, how unfair on Kylmakorpi ....

perhaps. However if you read his tweets he seems to understand the reason and even goes as far as saying he hopes he is back next season.

Wolves have clearly broken the rules, its plain for all to see, perhaps you are new to the sport?...take a look at the rule book, page 7 second paragraph down, I would copy and paste but not computer savvie.

no rule broken. Perhaps you are new to speedway?

I do agree that maybe his average should have been reassessed as he hasn't ridden here for 2 years and has improved a lot in that time

Comedy post of the day.:rofl::rofl:

The 2014 World Champion Wolf has really improved since then.

I really need a lie down after the bellyaches I've seen this morning.