British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Leicester V Poole Elb. 20/08/16

Seems like Matt has stuffed up with fixtures this year no meetings at home for a month and now this someone have a go at him!

No at all. The four week break was unavoidable, including the rain off. But Matt doesn't get his top hat a wand out just yet, far to early. ;)

Its the same for KK and Coventry at Lakeside. I bet 'most' of the Bees fans aren't best pleased either?!

We had no KK or facility recently at Lakeside. We will also have no KK away to Lakeside & possibly at home

Rubbish. You are in the minority and know it. Of course its an opinion but good god man you won't find many Poole fans having your point of view. No matter what rider no matter what club the fans of that club would want their riders turning out for their club first and not some individual in another country.

And I bet I speak for MOST speedway fans of ALL EL clubs who would find their team in the same situation.

I would be more upset with the promoter for accepting the date,if it is true it was accepted after they knew Hans was in the SEC.

• Like 1

You are a hypocrite Steve. Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't you self-employed? As you love to remind everyone on here, you are your own boss.

Hans is his own boss and fancies a day out in Togliatti. He fancies putting himself first, a bit like you do.

Not sure what you are complaining about.

• Like 1

We had no KK or facility recently at Lakeside. We will also have no KK away to Lakeside & possibly at home

No possibly about it. Togliatti starts at 2pm UK time on Saturday so no way KK can be at Brandon on Friday. Fortunately, the forecast is dreadful so it probably won't be an issue.

• Like 1

If Hans is missing over some two bit tournament. Matt Ford should sack him from the team. Four points at Leicester is far more important to the club and fans and promoter who pays his wages.

Glory hunting in an event with little meaning is unacceptable to Most Poole fans. Without him will be struggling to get a point.

Its quite clear in my book. We are chasing Belle Vue for top spot. Far more important for Hans to be in Leicester and being part of a team than gallavanting off to Russia for some minor personal glory which means jack sh*te to nearly everyone. And he is only an also ran anyway.

Bigger earning potential .....

Rubbish. You are in the minority and know it. Of course its an opinion but good god man you won't find many Poole fans having your point of view. No matter what rider no matter what club the fans of that club would want their riders turning out for their club first and not some individual in another country.

And I bet I speak for MOST speedway fans of ALL EL clubs who would find their team in the same situation.

I do not know I'm in the minority at all! You need to start posting "IN MY OPINION most Poole fans..."

My point is you repeatedly want to come across as our mouth peace and NEWSFLASH - you're not! I'm sick of you making sweeping statements about our club by way of "All Poole fans this..." and "All Poole fans that..." etc. etc.

Have your opinion, but STOP quoting it's the same for most or all of the rest of us as often your blinkered and biased view is not shared by us all.

Edited especially for Poole's very own town crier....Mr Steve Shovlar!!!!!

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 2

I do not know I'm in the majority at all!...

Minority.. ;):D He said you were in the minority.

Poole fans yet again showing their distain for the forum troll and so called leader of the Poole mafia on here.

Good job Poole have decent fans like chris4gillian and foreverblue to balance out the dross from the usual suspects.

• Like 1

I do not know I'm in the majority at all! You need to start posting "IN MY OPINION most Poole fans..."

My point is you repeatedly want to come across as our mouth peace and NEWSFLASH - you're not! I'm sick of you making sweeping statements about our club by way of "All Poole fans this..." and "All Poole fans that..." etc. etc.

Have your opinion, but STOP quoting it's the same for most or all of the rest of us as often your blinkered and biased view is not shared by us all.

You can't even get that right! I said you are in the minority NOT the majority. I post how I like, not how you would like me to post. I will not stop the way I post so jog on sunshine. If you don't like it stick me on blocked user. Its very easy to do. My "blinkered and biased" view is my personal view and if you don't like it, well tough for you. It's a forum for different opinions. I will continue to post how I wish. You are NOT the forum police. And stop making up rubbish to back up your ludicrous rant. 'All Poole fans this and all Poole fans that' is made up rubbish in your head!

Minority.. ;):D He said you were in the minority.

He clearly doesn't know his arse from his elbow and has been gunning for an argument with me for weeks Lisa. Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

oh dear the troll is rattled. as i say its a shame as the majority of Poole fans are decent enough just let down by a couple of clowns

• Like 1

Ha ha Gavan, you do know he can't even read it unless someone quotes it, don't you??! :D

• Like 1

You can't even get that right! I said you are in the minority NOT the majority. I post how I like, not how you would like me to post. I will not stop the way I post so jog on sunshine. If you don't like it stick me on blocked user. Its very easy to do. My "blinkered and biased" view is my personal view and if you don't like it, well tough for you. It's a forum for different opinions. I will continue to post how I wish. You are NOT the forum police. And stop making up rubbish to back up your ludicrous rant. 'All Poole fans this and all Poole fans that' is made up rubbish in your head!

He clearly doesn't know his arse from his elbow and has been gunning for an argument with me for weeks Lisa.

It's called a typo...something which is incredibly common to yourself!

You are a complete :icon_smile_clown: as you contradict yourself right there!!!! You're correct, it is your PERSONAL view so for the love of God stop saying "All Poole fans..." or "Most Poole fans..." This is one of your most common phrases and to say you don't post that is complete and utter nonsense. I could give you countless examples (just look back over the past couple of pages!) but I really can't be arsed as you are seriously blinkered and obviously have no idea what you posted yesterday let alone last week!

I have not been gunning for an argument at all, I have called you up on a valid point because you are not the Messiah of Poole speedway you seem to think you are. You're exactly the same as me, a terrace fan with an opinion, your OWN opinion so stop speaking on behalf of the rest of us!

I cannot be any clearer than that.

Poole fans yet again showing their distain for the forum troll and so called leader of the Poole mafia on here.

Good job Poole have decent fans like chris4gillian and foreverblue to balance out the dross from the usual suspects.

Thanks Gavan, he really doesn't do our club any favours with his strong view which is 100% correct 100% of the time according to him. The rest of us aren't allowed to disagree...God forbid us if we do.

Ha ha Gavan, you do know he can't even read it unless someone quotes it, don't you??! :D

I've sorted that for him Lisa :lol:

• Like 2

Anyway back to the thread, Still no news on Brady's replacement - Rory Schlein perhaps? Not sure how he's done at Leicester previously?!

And maybe Michael Palm Toft to replace Hans. He was more than adequate when guesting for Bjarne but at Number 5 - who knows? Not a lot of choice unfortunately - still hopefully the Pirates will be in 'Lakeside away' mode!!

Edited by Skidder1

It's called a typo...something which is incredibly common to yourself!

You are a complete :icon_smile_clown: as you contradict yourself right there!!!! You're correct, it is your PERSONAL view so for the love of God stop saying "All Poole fans..." or "Most Poole fans..." This is one of your most common phrases and to say you don't post that is complete and utter nonsense. I could give you countless examples (just look back over the past couple of pages!) but I really can't be arsed as you are seriously blinkered and obviously have no idea what you posted yesterday let alone last week!

I have not been gunning for an argument at all, I have called you up on a valid point because you are not the Messiah of Poole speedway you seem to think you are. You're exactly the same as me, a terrace fan with an opinion, your OWN opinion so stop speaking on behalf of the rest of us!

I cannot be any clearer than that.

Thanks Gavan, he really doesn't do our club any favours with his strong view which is 100% correct 100% of the time according to him. The rest of us aren't allowed to disagree...God forbid us if we do.

I've sorted that for him Lisa :lol:

Lol! Where have I ever said I am more than just a terrace fan? You have seemed to think I have put myself on some type of pedestal which is ridiculous.

I follow my team and am entitled to an opinion. As I said earlier I will never change the way I post so if you don't like it, block me. Its easy. We are clearly at different ends of the spectrum.

Expect the forum troll Gavan to be posting shortly after this. It's wonderful not being able to see his dirge.