British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

Met him once at Brandon. Certainly not the brightest - I think his carers let him out once a week for the speedway.

All the best

Rob

Dribbles a lot and smells of lavender, I know the fella.

• Like 4

Because i have proof i live here you have zero proof you live in that little town in Essex called chelmsford except your word which lets me honest holds very little value

Pinny, i would vertually gurrantee that he lives in essex, whether he lives in chelmsford is another matter.

• Like 1

Pinny, i would vertually gurrantee that he lives in essex, whether he lives in chelmsford is another matter.

Confirmed, starman is the policeman from allo allo, just as i thought... Cant fool me starry lad.
  • Like 4

Confirmed, starman is the policeman from allo allo, just as i thought... Cant fool me starry lad.

Evenin all; :rofl: And yes, i do remember it. :D

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

gid urvenig sturmen.

Dear old Jack Warner, Dixon of Dock Green. :D

I apologise for identifying myself, lets hope you people on here are not that out of order top search me.

I was getting fed up with being told i wasnt who i said i was and went to far.

I private messaged someone i trusted and they now realise im telling the truth.

Ive deleted my post regarding my personal stuff

And thank you Starman

• Like 2

I've only just come back on here from three pages ago and really am none the wiser after my post on Tai has been swallowed up by the classic game of 'Guess Who'.

All I know is that Gavan has posted his private life which noone needed to know amyway as this still doesn't prove anything because chris4gillian has mysteriously disappeared.

For the record, if they are or aren't the same person but I would guess they aren't now, I really couldn't care anymore just like I couldn't care about what job Gavan's father did.

Pointless waste of bandwidth and has nothing to do with the topic of Tai Woffinden.

Maybe I should just talk about my dentist and barber as it seems to get more opinion than my speedway post. This forum is turning into that Big Brother rubbish.

Adding to the many people clarify that Pinny is not Steve Shovlar.

He does live in Australia and lives in Melbourne.

How do I know?

I have him as a friend on FB.

But more telling is that.

He actually thought Charlie Gjedde could get a 9 point plus average in the Premie League this season.

Got to be Aussie based if he is that out of touch.

I've only just come back on here from three pages ago and really am none the wiser after my post on Tai has been swallowed up by the classic game of 'Guess Who'.

All I know is that Gavan has posted his private life which noone needed to know amyway as this still doesn't prove anything because chris4gillian has mysteriously disappeared.

For the record, if they are or aren't the same person but I would guess they aren't now, I really couldn't care anymore just like I couldn't care about what job Gavan's father did.

Pointless waste of bandwidth and has nothing to do with the topic of Tai Woffinden.

Maybe I should just talk about my dentist and barber as it seems to get more opinion than my speedway post. This forum is turning into that Big Brother rubbish.

For me until both the BSPA and Tail make a further statement and let the fans know what has happened then I know nothing.

• Like 1

The irony...

How you doing mick??

But more telling is that.

I actually thought Josh Auty would get a 9 point plus average in the Premie League every pre season.

Edited for accuracy Spin king :)
  • Like 1

Ive said it for ages now, Chris4gillian and Gavan are the same people.

Been obvious for ages.

Too similar in too many ways:

Both rarely attend speedway

Both dont live in the town of the club they support

Both are as thick as planks

Both talk drivel

Coincidence? Nah.

And isnt Chelmsford a city Gavan? Surely youd of said a city called chelmsford not a town if you actually lived their ;)

To be fair Pinny , Newport is now a city but I still call it a town as that's all it is.

How you doing mick??

Edited for accuracy Spin king :)

And before anyone says I am not Starman in disguise.