British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elite League Play-off Final Tue/wed 27th/28th Sept Live On Eurosport

Indianerna looking very weak today with Joel Andersson at number 1 and no rider at number 6.

It seems that Antonio Lindback has refused to race as he hasn't been paid by the club for a chunk of the season.

http://www.typertv.com.pl/52-tv-sport-37

watching on here bit of a game to get rid of adverts

Thanks mate but my virus protection won't let me on it and my techie son always says "steer clear dad' He's the boss with this stuff :lol:

• Like 1

Indianerna looking very weak today with Joel Andersson at number 1 and no rider at number 6.

It seems that Antonio Lindback has refused to race as he hasn't been paid by the club for a chunk of the season.

It's wrong to screw anyone for work done and not paid for but i always find it particularly reprehensible not to pay a speedway rider who is risking his neck to entertain paying spectators.. Unfortunately it has happened before and will happen again. Commiserations Antonio :sad:

Cheers. Got there on heat 4 after a lot of faffing around! :t:

no bother mate , was same for me bit of mess on clearing screen but seems decent stream

If you use kodi, there is stream on there which is working really well. It's crictv but no ads etc. Ask someone else how to install, I did it once and them left it alone. Think you need the Sportsdevil add on to access it.

Sorry I'm not more help.

Super race with Dudek and Thorsell in heat 7. Thorsell has really come on a bundle this season.

Where we need Ghostwalker to tell us what is being said. A nasty one, though again thank god for air fences.

Where we need Ghostwalker to tell us what is being said. A nasty one, though again thank god for air fences.

I don't know I haven't been watching. I haven't really had time. Havehad lots of other stuff that needs to be done.

School work, lunch for tomorrow (then trying to clean the kitchen afterwards) and etc.

Anyway regarding Doyle, whatever it is, it is something with the leg. He could walk but he limped heavily. So unlikely to be a major led fracture but you never know with a speedway rider.

It will be Lindman instead of Doyle in heat 13 if Doyle can't ride. I think Fricke can't ride anymore, 6 heats is or have been max amount of heats for reserve.

Anyway regardless of the result, it will be Dackarna-Rospiggarna in the final.

Note sure that Fricke should have been allowed in that heat. A rider are allowed to do 6 heats but can be allowed to do 7 if they are used as a RR sub but

to reach 7 heats the also have to be used as a tac sub. The latter is not the case so Fricke have one heat too much I think.

Maximalt antal heat vid samma tävlingstillfälle är begränsat till 6 per förare. Dock får de förare i ett lag som utnyttjas enligt Rider Replacement köra maximalt 7 heat, under förutsättning att regler för taktisk reserv i övrigt är uppfyllda.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Take care all, over to Belle Vue

• Like 1

Doyle tweeted nothing broken. Landed on hip and couldn't feel leg. Should be all ok. Had better day.