British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Plrc Sheffield Sunday September 11th

Not been to Sheffield for a few seasons due to the time I finish work, Sunday gives me the opportunity to get along there again. As im going to spend the day around the city im going to get there fairly early, will the stadium parking be available or can you just park there a couple of hours before tapes up? Cheers.

Garrity is out of the PLRC with Claus Vissing coming in.

Pity that, I was hoping to see Jason mixing it but if he isn't 100% then it's better to stand down.

Lambert dIddnt want to be in it. He's a class rider but his attitude stinks

Lambert dIddnt want to be in it. He's a class rider but his attitude stinks

Really?

He injured a hip at Plymouth on Friday night and couldn't do heat 15 because of it.

• Like 1

Really?

He injured a hip at Plymouth on Friday night and couldn't do heat 15 because of it.

OK. Fair enough. But he did say at King's Lynn on microphone that he doesn't want to be at the PLRC so it's quite a coincidence that he's now pulled out.

Oh and BTW. He was riding for lynn tonight if it wouldn't have been postponed

• Like 1

OK. Fair enough. But he did say at King's Lynn on microphone that he doesn't want to be at the PLRC so it's quite a coincidence that he's now pulled out.

From Robert Lambert Racing Facebook page:

Robert Lambert Racing wQg06LtE9ig.pngfeeling annoyed.

17 mins ·
After last night I did go to the doctor to get checked out and get some treatment on my hip before tonight's meeting. But I got advised by my doctor to not race
until it gets better and singed me off for a minimum of 48h after the incident happened, witch means I couldn't race tonight at Leicester and tomorrow at Sheffield. I'm really upset about that I can't race at Sheffield for the plrc on Sunday and was a big meeting for me on my calendar. But when your body says no then I can't go against what it say and make more damage. I hope to be back Monday for Newcastle just need to see how things go over the next 2 days. Sorry to all the fans and supporters who was going to Sheffield to see me racing round there. But I'll be back strong better than going there and being weak.

Have a good night everyone and sorry for the bad news

Edited by Steve Park

From Robert Lambert Racing Facebook page:

Robert Lambert Racing wQg06LtE9ig.pngfeeling annoyed.

17 mins ·

After last night I did go to the doctor to get checked out and get some treatment on my hip before tonight's meeting. But I got advised by my doctor to not race

until it gets better and singed me off for a minimum of 48h after the incident happened, witch means I couldn't race tonight at Leicester and tomorrow at Sheffield. I'm really upset about that I can't race at Sheffield for the plrc on Sunday and was a big meeting for me on my calendar. But when your body says no then I can't go against what it say and make more damage. I hope to be back Monday for Newcastle just need to see how things go over the next 2 days. Sorry to all the fans and supporters who was going to Sheffield to see me racing round there. But I'll be back strong better than going there and being weak.

Have a good night everyone and sorry for the bad news

Someone needed to tell lynn then as they had him down as rising.

But as I did earlier. If injured fair enough. Which it seems he is

I wouldn't use Lynn's website as a barometer of what is or isn't happening! Been poor PR all season.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

I thought he said he has bigger meetings to concentrate on rather than the PLRC.Basically saying it was low down on his priorities.If he did actually say he doesn't want to ride at the PLRC i must have missed that.

Edited by tellboy

Kennett pulled up in heat 13 at Berwick tonight and limped back to the pits and didn't do heat 15, he was shaking everything about on centre green and didn't look happy at all, has to be a doubt for tomorrow, surely if he's not riding though it would have to be Robson as Rye will have to have a representative

• Like 1

Kennett pulled up in heat 13 at Berwick tonight and limped back to the pits and didn't do heat 15, he was shaking everything about on centre green and didn't look happy at all, has to be a doubt for tomorrow, surely if he's not riding though it would have to be Robson as Rye will have to have a representative

Kennett twisted his knee in heat 1 at Scunny on Friday. I was surprised to see him out in heat 13 last night as it was clear he was in a lot of pain. I'll be amazed if he's at Sheffield today and must be a doubt for the Rockets visit to Peterborough on Monday and at home to Sheffield on Tuesday

Edited by Shads