British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Antonio Lindback

Antonio has announced that the Prosecutor in Sweden has dropped all charges against him!!

Great news Antonio. Onwards and upwards. (Please don't go out for a few beers to celebrate!!)

• Like 3

Absolutely good news.

But what is a shame is, just as in this country, someone is accused of a sex crime and all over the press, and when proved innocent, their image is tarnished.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 7

Great news.

Absolutely good news.

But what is a shame is, just as in this country, someone is accused of a sex crime and all over the press, and when proved innocent, their image is tarnished.

Totally agree.

Absolutely good news.

Absolutely.

And when someone line Ched Evans is found guilty but fickle football fans adoring him and celebrating him and attacking women through social media like our Charlie for standing up for women's rights.

• Like 1

Absolutely.

And when someone line Ched Evans is found guilty but fickle football fans adoring him and celebrating him and attacking women through social media like our Charlie for standing up for women's rights.

Great news about Antonio, but, since you brought the subject up, hasn't Ched Evans' conviction been quashed?

• Like 1

Absolutely.

Ched has subsequently had his conviction quashed so is as innocent as you or I (well I assume you've got no criminal record ;))

As for Antonio, the rumours weeks back were that the case was going nowhere. So pleased that has turned out to be the case. I can't imagine the hell the poor guy has been through.

Ched has subsequently had his conviction quashed so is as innocent as you or I (well I assume you've got no criminal record ;))

As for Antonio, the rumours weeks back were that the case was going nowhere. So pleased that has turned out to be the case. I can't imagine the hell the poor guy has been through.

Subsequently being the word, he was a convicted rapist at the time of the adoration by football fans.

and as he is having a retrial, he may not be as innocent as you or I, as at the moment he is presumed innocent, his guilt or not is still to be determined by a court

• Like 2

I don't think there were many football fans fawning all over Evans. I have read quite a lot about his case, and the conviction was shaky at best. It is my understanding that a case that is overturned and quashed has a pretty good chance of attracting a not guilty verdict when it comes back to court.

Sure Evans didn't cover himself in glory, but if what he did was rape, then plenty of people who have drunken assignations after a night out, have something to worry about.

Edited by Notenoughnerve

I don't think there were many football fans fawning all over Evans. I have read quite a lot about his case, and the conviction was shaky at best. It is my understanding that a case that is overturned and quashed has a pretty good chance of attracting a not guilty verdict when it comes back to court.

Sure Evans didn't cover himself in glory, but if what he did was rape, then plenty of people who have drunken assignations after a night out, have something to worry about.

But the CPS think they have a chance of a conviction, or there wouldnt be another trial

About the football fans, if you had been on the Shefffield United forum you would have seen quite a lot of fawning, and some insults even now for Charlie Webster, even in her present condition, ecause she didnt support a then convicted rapist