British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Peterborough Panthers V Newcastle Diamonds Premier League Friday 26th August 2016

Maybe not, but it could go some way to finding out if they are fake or not.

I'm surprised anyone actually cares.

• Like 1

If there are to be any team changes it will only happen after new averages are officially issued sometime this week and effective from 1 September as by my reckoning team average will drop to 40.80 which would leave us 1.70 under 42.50 limit and would leave us some scope for improvements. so Newcastle and Redcar at home will be same team I would have thought

Wait any longer and they'll be no point in making changes as we simply have to win both home meetings this weekend

If there are to be any team changes it will only happen after new averages are officially issued sometime this week and effective from 1 September as by my reckoning team average will drop to 40.80 which would leave us 1.70 under 42.50 limit and would leave us some scope for improvements. so Newcastle and Redcar at home will be same team I would have thought

Except that;

16.3.4 No Team changes will be allowed after 28th August with the effective date being 31st August,
except for riders returning to the Team after injury.

hey , come on guys . give him a break . we all fantasize about things now and again ( mines the neighbor ) but at least i stick with one thing .

he sure likes to tell a tale . but it is infuriating when he gets in his tardis and does time travel . his post are well worth waiting for , but before reading them you know they are full of brown sauce .

one last thing when were avril l and morrissey hitting the charts . seeing he is only 20 yrs old, he must be locked up somewhere in a room .

but keep posting , i luv your dribble .

I wouldn't mind a bit more of Avril

more of a bovril person myself !

If you're just tuning in, this is indeed a speedway meeting discussion thread.

• Like 5

Err I thought this thread was about Fridays match Panthers v Diamonds.

The Diamonds could just be Peterborough's toughest 2016 home challenge. 3 Newcastle riders were in Elite League action last night. Steve Worrall scored 6 points for Belle Vue, Lewis Rose 5+1 for Kings Lynn and Diamonds number 1 Robert Lambert top scored for Kings Lynn with 13 points so look out Peterborough the Diamonds are glittering and are coming your way!

• Like 1

Err I thought this thread was about Fridays match Panthers v Diamonds.

The Diamonds could just be Peterborough's toughest 2016 home challenge. 3 Newcastle riders were in Elite League action last night. Steve Worrall scored 6 points for Belle Vue, Lewis Rose 5+1 for Kings Lynn and Diamonds number 1 Robert Lambert top scored for Kings Lynn with 13 points so look out Peterborough the Diamonds are glittering and are coming your way!

Try gloating when you've won the meeting

• Like 1

Try gloating when you've won the meeting

Agree!!! Thats a first :)

Hate cockey arse posts like this...

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

The Diamonds could just be Peterborough's toughest 2016 home challenge.

tougher than Somerset?