British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hackneyrocket

Rye House 2017

Hope he sees speedway!!

At least I'll be able to follow the Rockets when they venture up north

Sorting out the 'stadium' and coming to the tapes in 2017 would be a bonus after yet another underwhelming season at the launch pad.

1.kennett

2. Lykke

3. NBJ

4. Robson

5. J Holder

6. Brandford

7. Bewley or Jack Parkinson Blackburn

You can have NBJ back, he is awful.

Peterborough seem to have destroyed him. He was brilliant for Rye when I saw him last year but has completely lost it this year.

Peterborough seem to have destroyed him. He was brilliant for Rye when I saw him last year but has completely lost it this year.

NBJ average has stayed around the same its his overall possible promise of better things to come thats now in doubt wth the will he wont he factor

This thread is what you call going early :D

Wont be that long before theres a similar Peterborough 2017 thread started Edited by scoobydoo

You can have NBJ and Grondal if you like.

In fact Cook aside take your pick lol

Your right he doesn't seem to be the same rider this season , at the start of season I was expecting him to kick on and eventually become our NO1 . The odd occasion he can turn it on but generally you just don't know what to expect from him ,we know he's talented and capable of doing a lot better , not sure about your comment about Peterborough have destroyed him and what they could do to getting him going , bit of a mystery that one.

Good luck with your move Shads when are you moving to Bonnie Scotland end of the season?

Have you checked your map recently? Only you seem to have mistaken the country that Berwick is situated in.
  • Like 3

I'd have Robbo back as an experienced second string and head in the pits. Not a heat leader though.

Branford is a must, especially if his average stays sub-four. Of course though as a Redcar asset we'll probably be held to ransom.

I'd only retain Morley if there's a two Brit reserve rule, on an average of almost 4.5 he's too much of a gamble for me.

Kasper has had plenty of chances, he's reached his level. He might be entertaining but he's inconsistent and there are entertaining riders out there who will be more consistent.

The rest can go too.

Happily take NBJ back on that average.

Good luck with your move Shads when are you moving to Bonnie Scotland end of the season?

moving tp Berwick means shads is still in england ,just . Berwick is in glorious England . crazy innit ? looks like a lot of northern tours for the shads4eva family . try and hang onto the English accent .

Sorry to see you go Shadders.

Despite Barraider, your updates (especially on away matches) have been much appreciated over the years to those who can't get to as many away matches although are just as mad about the Rockets as you are.

Good luck with the move Shads,,Hope you realise how cold it is up there in the winter, especially if your on the post early mornings,, (not sure if that is the case ))) ?you may have one of those cushy indoor jobs,,,

I can see Chris Harris taking a d/u job if his average fits - or Scott Nicholls

Interesting to see if Adam Ellis could be tempted back to the PL

I can see Chris Harris taking a d/u job if his average fits - or Scott Nicholls

Interesting to see if Adam Ellis could be tempted back to the PL

Surely he's done with NL racing next year.