British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Changes At Poole

So Hans is not happy with Matt Ford then. Shock horror, another promoter he's fallen out with then! Mind you, it does appear to be Ford in the wrong here.

Cos Matt said he'd prob be put for rest of the season?? Unless I'm missing something, it is hardly something to fall out over?

This is a serious question because alcohol and recreationial drugs in my 20's have ruined my memory, but didn't Poole bring in THJ for Gaforuv one year? I freely admit I might be imagining that.

This is a serious question Have I seen a reply off Steve Shovlar to your question or did I dream it as I never seem to see his replies when a sensible question is asked to him which requires an answer from him?
  • Like 1

Don't eant to go with guests. Look what happened Monday night!

If we lose we lose as a team and the team we have had nearly all season. Be much sweeter to win with our team not like Wolves bringing in a ringer for the playoffs.

ABW.

Because Poole have never bought in ringers for the playoffs

• Like 1

And depends how injured he is and if we have replaced him with Piotr Pawlicki.

He was back riding and scoring well yesterday so luckily for you he is no longer out

So Hans admission that his injury is not as bad as thought and that he will probably be able to ride has upset Matts thought to claim he cannot ride through injury and bring in a ringer for the play offs, ah what a shame.

• Like 5

Dont think Matt Ford wanted team changes or saw Hans injury as a opportunity to improve the team but of a rider has broken a hand which was the original diagnosis then he would be out for the season

And depends how injured he is and if we have replaced him with Piotr Pawlicki.

Sam paid 13 in Denmark yesterday so appears ok. Nice try though Steve. :D

Edited by Wolfsbane

He was back riding and scoring well yesterday so luckily for you he is no longer out

it's a win win then.

Sam paid 13 in Denmark yesterday so appears ok. Nice try though Steve. :D

One can hope! :wink:

• Like 1

With the new averages i see Kurtz is the same average as Bjarne, does this mean the team manager can choose who is at reserve? I also see Buckowski is now more or less the same average he was at the start of the season which just shows how bad he has been lately.

With the new averages i see Kurtz is the same average as Bjarne, does this mean the team manager can choose who is at reserve? I also see Buckowski is now more or less the same average he was at the start of the season which just shows how bad he has been lately.

When the averages are identical the order remains as per the previous Green Sheet, so I woułd assume Bjarne remains at reserve. (Art 16.3.1).

Edited by NeilWatson

When the averages are identical the order remains as per the previous Green Sheet, so Bjarne remains at reserve.

If Krzysztofs average is about the same, saying he is poor is incorrect, as is saying he has improved!!

If Krzysztofs average is about the same, saying he is poor is incorrect, as is saying he has improved!!

I didn't say he was poor just that he has been bad lately as his average has dropped back to what he started on as has Hans average.

I didn't say he was poor just that he has been bad lately as his average has dropped back to what he started on as has Hans average.

The difference is Kaspazak started on an assessed average

The difference is Kaspazak started on an assessed average

We were talking about Buckowski not Kasprzak. Neither started on an assessed average.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

We were talking about Buckowski not Kasprzak. Neither started on an assessed average.

They both started with an assessed average.

• Like 1