British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Somerset (pl) 19:00hrs 03/09/16

So the Comets are taking on the Rebels who are flying high in the PL with only one defeat so far, so this has all the makings of a very hard match for Workington.....

Now for the bad news the long range forecast for Saturday does not look good with rain from 09:00hrs on Saturday morning and set to continue during the day.....or they might have it all wrong!!

Edited by topaz325

hmmm . double header coming our way with glasgow !

no rain/no sun either tho . dry at the moment. not bright, just dull . ( like me ) lol.

dont want a double header because i cant stand up that long !.revels start as favorites, workington second favorites ..

aye , just seen that . cheers . all those wasted weekends in the summer with no meeting and we are now paying for it . hope its better class of day tomorrow @ the relay stadium in peterborough .

• Like 1

Just been postponed

Somerset don`t have much luck with their northern meetings do they.

sometime i feel like we are living in scotland . its rain, rain and more rain .. look forward to getting 4 points tomorrow then .lol.

sometime i feel like we are living in scotland . its rain, rain and more rain .. look forward to getting 4 points tomorrow then .lol.

Back in the dim and distant J "we were" part of Scotland, I guess that's why it rains here so much especially on Saturday's? :D

Hope we dont go down the double header route next Saturday, gonna miss the Glasgow match due to work anyway so I cant afford to have the Reb's up as well otherwise I'll miss this season's two best teams in one hit!!!!! :cry:

I would think they'd be back on the 17th if possible, instead of Newcastle's Ian Thomas thingy.

Would be a better day for me if they did, I would be able to make that, weather permitting? ;)

looks like right decision has rained all day ,am in south of county still raining now looks like its strictly tonight .

Have Workington given up on the play-offs?

Their home fixture against Redcar is on the 1st of October which is miles after the cut-off date.

They can still make it as well, bit rediculous if you ask me

Have Workington given up on the play-offs?

Their home fixture against Redcar is on the 1st of October which is miles after the cut-off date.

I'd guess (and it's only a guess) that Workington would have given Redcar many dates before the deadline/cut-off, but Redcar couldn't agree to any of them.

• Like 1