British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Wildcards 2017.....

Dont forget the monster brigade, im sure they have a word or two as well, thats why i wouldnt be so sure about Nicki.

Watch out for wanna be wildcard riders walking about with a Monster bottle, wearing "Grin t-shirts", swearing on microphones, and talking about being "stoked" with the "sick" results. Perfect fit.

• Like 1

Speedway fans here in Germany are pretty sure that our number one Martin Smolinski has a very good chance to receive a permanet wild card for the 2017 SGP series

Prepare for disappointment. ;)

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Surely Hampel will get a Wilcard spot, if the series think that it requires 4 Poles.

In the 3 rounds in 2015 which Hampel competed before getting injured he'd finished 3rd, made a semi and finished 2nd.

but there has to a doubt if Hampels condition post injury will allow him to regain that level of racing again. Who knows? but its a gamble to put himin 2017 as a wild card as he may not perform at that level.

It was sad he missed out this year especially as he was not the cause of the accident that took him out.

Same with Doyle this year.

Edited by OveFundinFan
  • Like 1

but there has to a doubt if Hampels condition post injury will allow him to regain that level of racing again. Who knows? but its a gamble to put himin 2017 as a wild card as he may not perform at that level.

It was sad he missed out this year especially as he was not the cause of the accident that took him out.

Same with Doyle this year.

I agree totally with that. Next season there is potentially the chance of having the strongest ever line up for the GP's with NO makeweights at all, for once, if the 4 wildcards are chosen sensibly. Surely Hampel needs to prove his fitness both physically and mentally first before being put straight back into the GP's? Look how long its taken Holder to get back to something near his best again after his horrendous accident.

I would like to see Emil, Nicki, G.Laguta and probably Zagar given the 4 wildcards.

Surely Hampel will get a Wilcard spot, if the series think that it requires 4 Poles.

In the 3 rounds in 2015 which Hampel competed before getting injured he'd finished 3rd, made a semi and finished 2nd.

Surely not and surely Janowski would be a better choice? As I have said before, SGP needs racers not dragracers (aka gating tarts).

Nicki

Emil

Magic

Zagar.

SIMPLE :)

• Like 4

I know it's looking fairly obvious with the picks does anyone know when they will announce them?

Nicki pedersen for 2017 world champion ?now barbie is off the scene

Hmm. Well we'll have to see what Monster Joe decides ( unless of course he's recruited Nicki to the ranks of the sugary stuff).

• Like 2