British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole Elb 12/09/16 Sky Meeting

I see a scense of humour is missing up there as well. :shock:

It's more than that, I'd say 95% of cerebral functions are missing!
  • Like 3

It's like rain, on your wedding day...

A free ride, when you're already paid online through the booking office :D

• Like 3

It doesn't matter about people having other things to do today. If that was the case Old Trafford would be 3/4s empty as fans watch on Sky.

The product served up at the NSS is excellent. The right promotion should be able to pack 'em in. If Glasgow can do it with Celtic and Rangers on their doorstep, so can Belle Vue.

Of course it matters!

If Speedway is a minority sport in Manchester it doesnt matter how you promote it you will still struggle to get people in.

Look at Bradfords stadium it was never full as wasnt a speedway town.

Its not like Poole where there is nothing to do except stare at a few boats and make sure that your new girlfriend is your cousin.

The jealousy coming out of Dorset regarding Belle Vue is so loud.

Face facts that speedways biggest club has a great stadium and racetrack, something Poole fans dont seem to like.

Back to tonight

Poole should win this by 10.

An inconsistent Zagar should be outscored by Holder

Worrall has gone out of form

Fricke missing is a massive blow for Belle Vue..................oh no wait the troll thinks Hougaard is better lol

Buck and Kurtz will be more than a match for out of form Cook and Nicholls.

And at reserve Newman although having a very poor season flew round here last time.

Lets see if the favourites for the title can win away from home

Sons of Poole, of Dorset. My brothers.

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me!

A day may come, when the courage of Pirates fails, when we forsake our points and break all bonds of team spirit, but it is not this day!

An hour of Riders and shattered bikes when the age of The Pirates comes crashing down! But it is not this day!
This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this great team, I bid you, stand, men of the Blue & White!

With apologies to Aragorn ;)

• Like 4

If Speedway is a minority sport in Manchester it doesnt matter how you promote it you will still struggle to get people in.

Face facts that speedways biggest club has a great stadium and racetrack, something Poole fans dont seem to like.

Don't contradict yourself too much there Gavan...

• Like 6

Has anyone posted up to date teams lately? or have I missed it amongst all the insults and abuse

• Like 1

You can check standing pre sales just keep click left. The capacity is wrong due to the current temporary stands and this is why blocks are booked out.

There around 150 season tickets sold.

Any rent we owe the council is up to date as are riders wages.

Should be good tonight. I'm hoping we can seek it but Poole are in the box seat with the relative team chsmges.

Has anyone posted up to date teams lately? or have I missed it amongst all the insults and abuse

Belle Vue Aces = 00

1. Matej Zagar

2. Steve Worrall

3. Patrick Hougaard (G)

4. Scott Nicholls

5. Craig Cook

6. Richie Worrall

7. Joe Jacobs

Poole Pirates = 00

1. Chris Holder

2. Adam Ellis

3. Rohan Tungate (G)

4. Brady Kurtz

5. Krzysztof Buczkowski

6. Bjarne Pedersen

7. Kyle Newman

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/16158/belle-vue-poole-el-30pm#ixzz4K2urCqoT

• Like 1

You missed it amongst the abuse. I'd post it again for you but now I can't find it either.

• Like 1

Of course it matters!

Its not like Poole where there is nothing to do except stare at a few boats and make sure that your new girlfriend is your cousin.

Back to tonight

Fricke missing is a massive blow for Belle Vue..................oh no wait the troll thinks Hougaard is better lol

And at reserve Newman although having a very poor season flew round here last time.

Some Poole fans not all please don't tar us all with the same brush. Thanks

• Like 1

Of course it matters!

Back to tonight

I don't think many Poole fans are jealous. The stadium is a fantastic facility and we all want it to succeed.

Fricke missing is a blow for them but Hougaard is a good guest and is going well so you can't say it is a big blow.

Newman is a bit up and down just hope he has an up!

The track should suit Bucko but his form is a worry and coming back from injury.

Can't see us winning but could be a close one, to say we should win by 10 is ridiculous.

Don't contradict yourself too much there Gavan...

How?

Said Manchester and Bradford arent speedway towns which can affect attendance.

Belle Vue are still the biggest name in UK Speedway mainly due to the success and history of the club irrelevent of how many fans they get through the gate.

Who are the biggest 2 clubs in footballs top league? Still Man Utd and Liverpool

I don't think many Poole fans are jealous. The stadium is a fantastic facility and we all want it to succeed.

Fricke missing is a blow for them but Hougaard is a good guest and is going well so you can't say it is a big blow.

Newman is a bit up and down just hope he has an up!

The track should suit Bucko but his form is a worry and coming back from injury.

Can't see us winning but could be a close one, to say we should win by 10 is ridiculous.

Hougaard for Fricke makes Belle Vue weaker than Poole with Tungate for Hans.

I look at the 2 teams matched up and i can see a Poole win

How?

Said Manchester and Bradford arent speedway towns which can affect attendance.

Belle Vue are still the biggest name in UK Speedway mainly due to the success and history of the club irrelevent of how many fans they get through the gate.

Who are the biggest 2 clubs in footballs top league? Still Man Utd and Liverpool

Hougaard for Fricke makes Belle Vue weaker than Poole with Tungate for Hans.

I look at the 2 teams matched up and i can see a Poole win

Hans got 6 last time and Bucko 4, Tungate got 3 at Poole the other day against a very weak team. We will see but rather have Hougaard than Tungate on current form, can't be any worse than Klindt at Wolves, that is actually impossible!!

Edited by foreverblue

Dont forget the rent boys,

:o Blimey it's all going on at Belle Vue these days. Shame they don't allow dogging or I'd pay a visit.

And they say it's a family sport!

• Like 3

Of course it matters!

Back to tonight

Oh dear Gavan, even BV fans agree with SS about needing better PR! Lol. Also, when you say 'Poole fans' it is only Starman that is jealous about BV, what other Poole fans are jealous?

Why are you so abusive about people who live in Dorset?

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 3