British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Sorry Panthers fans , we've gone as much off topic as it's possible to go . But there's nothing much happening now all the teams are full . Add to that the top division is going through it's usual turmoil , so at least we can amuse ourselves with Coventry and Poole fans laying into each other on most of the Premiership threads when we get really bored .

• Like 3

even Archie Gemmills goal against Holland ???

Yep - collateral damage!!

• Like 1

I have wiped all recollection of Argentina 1978 from my memory.

Though I still have Ally's single!!

should cherish those days mate - that was before Scotland became crap!! :D:D:D

• Like 2

I have wiped all recollection of Argentina 1978 from my memory.

Though I still have Ally's single!!

Being covered by the SNP allegedly:

We're on the march wi' Sturgeon's Army

We're going tae stay in the Eurozone

And we'll really shake them up

When we really knacker it up

Cause Scotland no longer wants to be part of the GB team.

:D

Edited by Crump99

Good effort - just the last line that doesn't quite fit!!

Good effort - just the last line that doesn't quite fit!!

We're on the march wi' Sturgeon's Army
We're stayn in the Eurozone
And we'll stick two fingers up
When the Brexiter's **** it up
Cause Scotland's gona do it on oor own. ;)
  • Like 1

FAN DABBY DOZY

are you saying the Boro fans dab and are dozy?? 😜😜

are you saying the Boro fans dab and are dozy??

No , it's Nicola Sturgeon who's dozy. She just don't understand what it means to lose a democratic vote. Jimmy Crankey actually had more sense than the fishy bitch.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 4

No , it's Nicola Sturgeon who's dozy. She just don't understand what it means to lose a democratic vote. Jimmy Crankey actually had more sense than the fishy bitch.

100% correct she will keep pushing for it until it goes her way democracy and the SNP don't go in the same sentence.

• Like 2

To be fair that is a mis -statement, Scotish people overwhemingly voted to Remain as did Northern Ireland. The overall result in the UK was 38 % leave 37% remain and 25 % did not vote. This Government imposed on UK unions that a ballot to strike must be 50% plus of the membership available to vote, some double standards here as only 38% of available voters voted to leave. All International Companies must have a 66% qualitative majority to change their constitution.. In the sense that this is our voting system works, then it is a majority, that is why the Government in power only ever represents about 1/3 of the population.

100% correct she will keep pushing for it until it goes her way democracy and the SNP don't go in the same sentence.

Dont like the woman, mind I cannot stand that May woman either, but she is representing what the majority of Scottish people voted for, of all political persuasions.

Edited by balderdash&piffle
  • Like 1

To be fair that is a mis -statement, Scotish people overwhemingly voted to Remain as did Northern Ireland. The overall result in the UK was 38 % leave 37% remain and 25 % did not vote. This Government imposed on UK unions that a ballot to strike must be 50% plus of the membership available to vote, some double standards here as only 38% of available voters voted to leave. All International Companies must have a 66% qualitative majority to change their constitution.. In the sense that this is our voting system works, then it is a majority, that is why the Government in power only ever represents about 1/3 of the population.

Dont like the woman, mind I cannot stand that May woman either, but she is representing what the majority of Scottish people voted for, of all political persuasions.

Scotland voted to be part of the British Isles and the 52% voted for brexit end of story , can't keep moving goalposts just because they don't like the result.

• Like 3