British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Harris is still on his starting average which was the one adjusted for old PL. The Peterborough site says he comes in on 9.27 but presume they really mean 9.21 (9.27 is Ed Kennett's average at the top of the Rye averages)

Presumably any new averages from this year will be adjusted between leagues.

And of course Harris has a new top tier average of 8.37 from his 2017 meetings to Weds 24th (which wont be effective until June)

If the correct multiplier of 1.25 was invoked would be 10.46 in the 2nd tier

All a crock of 💩

• Like 2

Harris signs and Witches fans go WILD :D

• Like 3

Great signing, even if we lose at the Showground, Bomber will hopefully make it worthwhile, as he can't gate, & loves the Peterborough track. Now make it grippy, because we have got a team of racers, so give them something to race on. Hansen has been crap, & can have no complaints.

• Like 1

So where are people getting Tungate and Ellis signings from, or they spouting crap?

I personally can't see where they would fit

Harris signs and Witches fans go WILD :D

Irrelevant who the rider or the team is.....

I 'went wild' in the same way with Berwick and Gappmaier when they made their changes

😤😤

• Like 1

So where are people getting Tungate and Ellis signings from, or they spouting crap?

I personally can't see where they would fit

For Ostergaard and Bacon they'll fit perfectly next week

Allen or Tungate but I think Rohan riders in Poland, Allen rides the Showgrounds great when he rode there last year and doesn't ride in Poland or U21's

No real thoughts on the rights and wrongs of this but as an outsider having Bomber riding will get me to Peterborough for the first time in a while, no doubt he will entice a few locals back as well

• Like 1

No real thoughts on the rights and wrongs of this but as an outsider having Bomber riding will get me to Peterborough for the first time in a while, no doubt he will entice a few locals back as well

panthers in a no lose situation got a lot better rider in for Hansen and bomber is liable to bring more people thro gate

Edited by hans fan
  • Like 2

For Ostergaard and Bacon they'll fit perfectly next week

But that means Rathbone has got to boot out his own rider and I cant see him doing that!

• Like 1

But that means Rathbone has got to boot out his own rider and I cant see him doing that!

You may be surprised. 2 more changes to go.

Don't know how many more times, but they both won't fit. Tungate is currently 9 plus and Ellis 8 ish or at least use their current average x 1.4

Edited by baldyman

Feel sorry for Hansen.

Especially if he was sacked just after having a big crash.

And as for Harris flying around the Showoffground - that's what was being said about Hansen when he was signed.

Never been a fan of Harris. So he battles from the back - so does Max Clegg.

But the whole situation with averages this season just stinks. The BSPA are an absolute disgrace for the way they have gone about things this season.

As mentioned above how on earth can they allow team changes where some riders are on newly reduced averages but others are about to have their increased averages kick in in the next few days.

And they don't think average manipulation takes place?

Yeah and I came up the Forth on a banana boat.

• Like 4