British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

can you squeeze hansen back in through the back door ?

the way i se it . no new signings because of the deadline .

r/r maybe or a guest for the 28 days , then a nl rider for the remains of the season ..

unless vatcher steps in a turns the sport into a circus . nope cant do that , its already a clown outfit.

i bet marrowbone is fuming and frothing at both ends !

Edited by jenga

But with the deadline already passed, what are Peterborough allowed to do with replacing him IF he does withhold his services?

Peterborough would get a guest facility should Holder miss Sunday`s meeting and get a ban, which he wont. First because Peterborough will back down and let their rider do as he wishes, and second because our governing don`t have the balls to get tough with certain riders who choose to miss one of their meetings.

Edited by screm
  • Like 1

It's about time these riders were stopped from racing in Britain. Go get your visa somewhere else

• Like 3

Peterborough would get a guest facility should Holder miss Sunday`s meeting and get a ban, which he wont. First because Peterborough will back down and let their rider do as he wishes, and second because our governing don`t have the balls to get tough with certain riders who choose to miss one of their meetings.

If he misses Sunday he will also be missing the matches on the 13th and 20th

NL guest incoming LOL why do we let these Aussies try to run our leagues, Sedgmen, Batch and C Holder moaning about being dropped and threatening to go on strike and now J Holder choosing Poland midseason putting his team in the sh*t.

• Like 3

If this story is true, won't this also have ramifications for Poole if he gets a ban ?

• Like 1

If this story is true, won't this also have ramifications for Poole if he gets a ban ?

Be a shame that... :lol:

• Like 2

I have reported what is in turn reported by Polish speedway's most authoritative source of news. It is extremely unlikely to be inaccurate although we have to allow for Google's translation. I included a link to the story if you wish to check for yourself.

• Like 1

He may dump all over the panthers.. Which shows what he really thinks about the panthers fans and club, and I bet next year when he needs another team cos it hasn't worked out as well as hoped..another mug of a British club will take him.

I've taken the precaution of checking Sportowe Fakty again. The story is still there and I can't see a follow-up regarding the implications here. This could be a busy Saturday.

Jack will be in Poland on Sunday.

Panthers will be compensated by Torun, Jack will be banned for a couple of weeks, allowing him to miss the next two Sunday's as well.

He won't be prevented from riding for Poole.

Panthers will be compensated by Torun, Jack will be banned for a couple of weeks, allowing him to miss the next two Sunday's as well.

It's a BSPA event he is sticking two fingers up at so surely the BSPA would like to be compensated to - only fair as people like me now won't be going?
  • Like 1

Poor show from Holder.

If a ban is imposed then it must be for all British Speedway.

• Like 4

I'm sorry if this is allowed to happen by Panthers and the BSPA, I think I'm done. Absolute joke.