British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

There should be a vote of no confidence for the mc as well. Maybe all the other promotions will all ride under protest and asked for a public explanation to why holder is not there. Promotions sticking together would never happen..how silly of me.

Why does Sheffield beating Edinburgh reduce Panthers play off chances? To me it actually improves them as Edinburgh are the most likely team to be caught!

Realistically it is yet another fictitious excuse created by Rathbone to justify his actions.

I sympathise with Panthers fans, the vast majority deserve better than this, at least some are now questioning the actions/motives of their "saviour" - you might well be doing it more and more!

• Like 4

I agree with the above..more chance of catching Edinburgh IMO..but Ged has given up despite Carl Johnson saying they havnt in the Local paper on Thursday.

It looks like the though of me having more regular visits to the showground is off, my head can't take another dodgy promoter

• Like 2

How much are Boro getting from Torun?

I've heard that thirty piece's of silver is the going rate.

• Like 1

probably the same as a lot riders in poland f all

panthers shouldn't be getting anything apart from a big fine and a severe reprimand from bspa

Well at least 6 of the massif not going.

A big kick in the gonads for their fans

• Like 1

Yeah I'd be peed off if my fav rider did this but it is what it is (as the riders quote), Jack Holder is one of Peterborough's most entertainibg riders and for one meeting when there is another rider to step in the breach, support ya team? Ged wants to carry on working with him, sees him as a big asset so is seeing his point of view, great to see they have a good working relationship ...

Well at least 6 of the massif not going.

A big kick in the gonads for their fans

I'm playing golf instead, not spending another penny on this corrupt 'sport'. Its the straw that broke my camels back...

• Like 1

I'm playing golf instead, not spending another penny on this corrupt 'sport'. Its the straw that broke my camels back...

It's just seems like it's every week that another joke occurs.
  • Like 2

It should be revealed so fans can decide wether its good for their club or not

Why don't Ipswich reveal how much they paid Sedgemen to ensure that he stayed on rather than quit.

Why don't Ipswich reveal how much they paid Sedgemen to ensure that he stayed on rather than quit.

Not an Ipswich fan but agree they should say something too

Nearly all promoters are only in it for themselves and no one will stick together. Not one of them has a set of balls big enough to tell there riders to get stuffed

I think Buster Chapman had a pair.