British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

i caught a knobfish today as did a lot of posterds .

Edited by jenga

Peterborough speedway has turned into a shambles lately,

what do you mean, 'lately' ? ;)

• Like 1

always a good read is the perteborough thread .

its got everything inc comedy ..

Including your more often than not deluded comments.

a wonder what NEP will make of it all when they return from their jollies ?

NOT HAPPY about it at all, fans have been let down badly, surprised Ged has sunk to this level , no one rider is bigger than the club. Ged should have insisted he fulfils his agreement , and should he have still gone to Poland without his blessing then Ged should have showed him the door, nice to know that Holder is thanking Ged for giving him the opportunity to say sod the Panthers fans your my third choice . This season was my first as a season ticket holder but I certainly wont be renewing for next year and like a good season ticket holder I will be fulfilling all the remaining home meetings as I have already paid for them but next year I will be picking meetings out I want to go to and if the don't care if you ride here or abroad attitude is applied then I think my money will be best used somewhere else. Quite frankly I am appalled and disgusted at Geds attitude towards all of this and just another nail in the sport becoming a complete laughing stock.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 4

Including your more often than not deluded comments.

NOT HAPPY about it at all, fans have been let down badly, surprised Ged has sunk to this level , no one rider is bigger than the club. Ged should have insisted he fulfils his agreement , and should he have still gone to Poland without his blessing then Ged should have showed him the door, nice to know that Holder is thanking Ged for giving him the opportunity to say sod the Panthers fans your my third choice . This season was my first as a season ticket holder but I certainly wont be renewing for next year and like a good season ticket holder I will be fulfilling all the remaining home meetings as I have already paid for them but next year I will be picking meetings out I want to go to and if the don't care if you ride here or abroad attitude is applied then I think my money will be best used somewhere else. Quite frankly I am appalled and discusted at Geds attitude towards all of this and just another nail in the sport becoming a complete laughing stock.

Certainly this all seems to have backfired spectacularly on Ged despite win in 4TT. He may think what he has done is good for Panthers but I just do not see it.

• Like 2

Peterborough speedway has turned into a shambles lately, that's my opinion and don't care what anyone else thinks. These teams we keep using are a joke and short changing speedway fans who go along to watch them, self inflicted by our short sighted management. Our next home meeting, no Harris or Holder again, I really am becoming despondent with a team I have supported for many years, why should the fans make the effort!!

You mean I've got to wait even longer to boo Holder?
  • Like 1

It's typical of the modern day attitude of 'I want what I want and I want it now, but everybody else has to follow the rules'. The promoter and rider probably look at it as a one-off, but what if lots of riders said they weren't going to ride for a set period of time, because they had a better offer elsewhere? The sport would be more chaotic than it is now.

You mean I've got to wait even longer to boo Holder?

I wont get the chance when thhe pussycats visit Ipswich either - its the downside of refusing to attend a meeting he rides in due to the appalling situation created but a sacrifice worth making for my principles.

I wont get the chance when thhe pussycats visit Ipswich either - its the downside of refusing to attend a meeting he rides in due to the appalling situation created but a sacrifice worth making for my principles.

hope you let CL know taps, other promotions need to be aware how fans feel about this disgrace.

I won't be attending foxhall again until it's sorted out.

you too then Baldy, if no-one says anything about how they feel over this, it can't be cascaded to BSPA!!

Oh I've made it plenty clear enough enough times on enough threads and tweeted the bspa/scb about it.

I would ipswich to come out and give me their view about it, they must have a view.

NOT HAPPY about it at all, fans have been let down badly, surprised Ged has sunk to this level , no one rider is bigger than the club. Ged should have insisted he fulfils his agreement , and should he have still gone to Poland without his blessing then Ged should have showed him the door, nice to know that Holder is thanking Ged for giving him the opportunity to say sod the Panthers fans your my third choice . This season was my first as a season ticket holder but I certainly wont be renewing for next year and like a good season ticket holder I will be fulfilling all the remaining home meetings as I have already paid for them but next year I will be picking meetings out I want to go to and if the don't care if you ride here or abroad attitude is applied then I think my money will be best used somewhere else. Quite frankly I am appalled and disgusted at Geds attitude towards all of this and just another nail in the sport becoming a complete laughing stock.

Do not forget that because of the attitude of Holder & Rathbone & his wish to be a Panther for 2018, your race day will change to suit this 1 rider. Stuffing the fans again in 2018

Do not forget that because of the attitude of Holder & Rathbone & his wish to be a Panther for 2018, your race day will change to suit this 1 rider. Stuffing the fans again in 2018

Jack Holder is box office.

Watching him race is worth the admission fee.

Jack Holder is box office.

Watching him race is worth the admission fee.

Wouldn't know because he wasn't there
  • Like 1