British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

What you don't need though is someone constantly trolling and rubbing it in other people's faces, that really isn't helping your cause.

Agreed but it depends how much notice anyone takes of this forum?

I meant suffer financially as Scunthorpe must have done on Sunday and Ipswich will do on Thursday as people make a stand. And yes, the Peterborough fans have been kicked in the guts by their own promotion.

How did Scunthorpe suffer on Sunday, they had another poor home crowd boosted by a large travelling Panthers contingement and they won.

Peterborough fans should make their voice heard towards Holder next time he can be bothered to show up.

He has shown total disregard for your club.

If an Ipswich rider did this i wouldnt want him to ride for my club again.

I bet Panthers fans still give him a heros reception

Hopefully the ipswich fans that are going on Thursday will give him plenty of stick. Not that he will care, but ya never know he may stick his fingers up and pick up a fine.

• Like 1

How did Scunthorpe suffer on Sunday, they had another poor home crowd boosted by a large travelling Panthers contingement and they won.

So are you saying that no Scunthorpe supporters looked at the Peterborough team and thought Nah wont bother and not even one Peterborough fan didn't go because of the team missing Harris and Holder. JCF would have gone with Megan and his daughterif Holder was there!!

Edited by Siggytastic

JCF was at a grasstrack meet on Sunday.

Now you knew that anyway and we don't care, so where's the surprise? ;)

Peterborough fans should make their voice heard towards Holder next time he can be bothered to show up.

He has shown total disregard for your club.

If an Ipswich rider did this i wouldnt want him to ride for my club again.

I bet Panthers fans still give him a heros reception

Why hero's welcome? He hasn't done anything for the club in this instance! If they've got any sense and the brown stuff hasn't, or doesn't hit the fan before then, they'll keep it low key with just the usual introduction lap and announcement from the pits. I wouldn't bother with a victory lap or tune until it calms down a bit. If they don't do that, which they'll not, then that's possibly disregard although the Facebookers will still be clapping away.

Edited by Crump99

So are you saying that no Scunthorpe supporters looked at the Peterborough team and thought Nah wont bother and not even one Peterborough fan didn't go because of the team missing Harris and Holder. JCF would have gone with Megan and his daughterif Holder was there!!

You get floating fans at every club as I dare say a few fans went because they could see the home winning which is something that doesn't always happen at Scunthorpe.

I didn't notice any great difference to Scunthorpe,s crowd from past visits.

• Like 1

Firstly I was just answering to the message above from siggy saying he may have gone if holder was there, and secondly, how the hell did I know that anyway???

Firstly I was just answering to the message above from siggy saying he may have gone if holder was there, and secondly, how the hell did I know that anyway???

Apologies, I'd forgotten that humour, however vague, would be wasted :)

I baked a cake.

A cake. Can a cake dance? Can a cake get you drunk? Will a cake let you put your hand up it's jumper?

I baked a cake.

A cake. Can a cake dance? Can a cake get you drunk? Will a cake let you put your hand up it's jumper?

Indeed, would expect you to get it :t:

Do ants go to discos?

Edited by Crump99

Holder has missed matches with the permission of our promoter, so I won't be giving him any grief when he rides for us. Ged has obviously got an eye on next season, & hopes Holder will ride for us if we can change to Friday night racing. If that happens, I will be there every week, because Holder is worth the admission fee with his amazing ability to win from the back. Just hope we bring Bomber back as well.

• Like 1