British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Read on an EL thread that Rob Lyon is expected to not be involved at Lynn next season wonder if he could come over to Peterborough in some capacity.

Read on an EL thread that Rob Lyon is expected to not be involved at Lynn next season wonder if he could come over to Peterborough in some capacity.I

I hope not :o

The most important signing for 2017 is Ged, because he is the best promoter we have had for a very long time.

This is why Ged should unequivocally let fans know his intentions for next season rather than keep us in suspense

This is why Ged should unequivocally let fans know his intentions for next season rather than keep us in suspense

Maybe he is waiting to see if a crisis fund is set up to help with Friday's wage bill for a pointless fixture?

Maybe he is waiting to see if a crisis fund is set up to help with Friday's wage bill for a pointless fixture?

Panthers supporters have done it before and if Ged needed some financial support from the fans again then i'm sure it would be forthcoming is the best I can add to your tongue in cheek comment.

We have one of the best supporters clubs in either league and have helped Ged Rathbone a lot this year, I don't think his main problem is financial.

Read on an EL thread that Rob Lyon is expected to not be involved at Lynn next season wonder if he could come over to Peterborough in some capacity.

Why would we want ol Big Head with us?

I dont think it's the end even if he goes........

Something usually turns up but it appeared bloody close to not doing so last time.

• Like 1

Something usually turns up but it appeared bloody close to not doing so last time.

James Easter has time on his hands....

So has Big Ben.

Worth sounding out then.