British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

It's not a denial required on here, it's the Polish press where it's required.

I'm sure the Polish fans are coming to the same conclusions

It's not a denial required on here, it's the Polish press where it's required.

I'm sure the Polish fans are coming to the same conclusions

I have heard from Nicklas, an altercation happened Saturday night whilst he was out with his girlfriend. He has not been arrested, as reported by the Polish press. He has not even been spoken to by the Police. Someone is making an accusation and demanding money. He and his girlfriend are well known in Rzeszow and this is not first time some people, who are very envious have had a go at them both. The Polish Press have made a mountain out of a mole hill and the club Stal Rzeszow are fully aware of the situation and will assist him should anything more come of it. David Wootton - manager Nicklas Porsing

Isn't Porsing the only Danish member for 2017.Hope it's all just blown out of proportion whoever it is.This sort of thing goes on here all the while and all that seems to happen is a slap on the wrist.

Agree this sort of thing happen over here, but Polish Laws are very different, if the woman suffers for more than 7 days it is a prison sentence,

IF and its a massive if, the reports are true, if Porsing is not involved I'd expect a very swift denial by a BSF member who seems to be very much in the know.

I have only written what I have read on the Polish site, I said that I hope it is not Porsing, as he was the only Danish rider who rode for that team.

the very swift denial should come from the Polish site,

I have heard from Nicklas, an altercation happened Saturday night whilst he was out with his girlfriend. He has not been arrested, as reported by the Polish press. He has not even been spoken to by the Police. Someone is making an accusation and demanding money. He and his girlfriend are well known in Rzeszow and this is not first time some people, who are very envious have had a go at them both. The Polish Press have made a mountain out of a mole hill and the club Stal Rzeszow are fully aware of the situation and will assist him should anything more come of it. David Wootton - manager Nicklas Porsing

I suppose the papers need to sell,so it was ideal for them to get a story on what is a big sport out there.It's like here with footballers they get a snippet and make a mountain out of a molehill.And as you say people are envious and jealous and provoke things to probably get some money to go away.Hope nothing else happens in this case and that he will return to the Stars for next season.

Thanks David, reading some comments on various websites with people saying they were there (as they do) seems it was Porsing's girlfriend that was started on and Nicklas intervened (as you would) causing the other women to suffer a minor head injury (accident) at the end of a bar.

May be lost in translation a bit here though

Fingers crossed it's all sorted quickly whatever the story is

What average would Mickael mickelsen come in on as he is good friends with porsing and would make a good partnership

What average would Mickael mickelsen come in on as he is good friends with porsing and would make a good partnership

That's not a bad average worth having on that average Peter lung must be around that too another rider if committed would do well and no polish restrictions on either

My team I would have

1.Peter Lung (if committed)

2.Troy Batchelor

3.Mikael Michelsen

4.Nick Porsing

5.Robert Lambert

6.Lewis Rose

7.Lewis Kerr / Simon Lambert / Josh Bailey which ever fits

Edited by lynnboy

That's not a bad average worth having on that average Peter lung must be around that too another rider if committed would do well and no polish restrictions on either

My team I would have

1.Peter Lung (if committed)

2.Troy Batchelor

3.Mikael Michelsen

4.Nick Porsing

5.Robert Lambert

6.Lewis Rose

7.Lewis Kerr / Simon Lambert / Josh Bailey which ever fits

Looks awful
  • Like 2

Chris Holder 12.53

Robert Lambert 8.92

Troy Batchelor 7.36

Nicklas Porsing 6.97

Lewis Rose 6.12

Kai Huckenbeck 5.14

Josh Bailey

Then after averages have calmed down after first GS bring someone in for Bailey.

Edited by speedy17

All teams are going to look awful this year I'm afraid!

...except Rye House!

• Like 1

Chris Holder 12.53

Robert Lambert 8.92

Troy Batchelor 7.36

Nicklas Porsing 6.97

Lewis Rose 6.12

Kai Huckenbeck 5.14

Josh Bailey

Then after averages have calmed down after first GS bring someone in for Bailey.

the team you have picked is exactly the one I have chosen but as I understand it surely after the first gs averages come out then the 50pts used for team building purpose will also drop. If it stays at 50 then I'm amazed that Poole haven't retained Holder because as we know it's what happens at the end of season that counts.

Chris Holder 12.53

Robert Lambert 8.92

Troy Batchelor 7.36

Nicklas Porsing 6.97

Lewis Rose 6.12

Kai Huckenbeck 5.14

Josh Bailey

The team limit probably won't be 50pts after the first set of averages.Beat me to it Clive.

Edited by tellboy

Buster and holder will have to kiss and make up then as think holder may not be busters xmas card list due to old history

Buster and holder will have to kiss and make up then as think holder may not be busters xmas card list due to old history

Let the kissing begin then ! :lol::party: