British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

I was told the announcement would be at the end of the month so should be soon.

Two riders sharing the spot last I heard.

Average is too high

Ah....didn't know that as I'm not into statistics. What about Lewis Kerr then?

Having spent a bit of time in Sweden that year,a certain Mr Hellsen wasn't still riding then was he?

He was, but was with Dennis and the Swedish team. Test matches versus Denmark, Swedish league and Inter Continental final I think it was

He was, but was with Dennis and the Swedish team. Test matches versus Denmark, Swedish league and Inter Continental final I think it was

Forgot about Dennis,he happened to be my mates favourite rider when riding for Lynn.

Isn't it about time the Stars named there number 7 ? The longer they wait to sign someone the less riders there will be to pick from and there isn't too many left.

Josh Baily and Ryan Kingsley will be named soon :party::t:

The reason for a delay on a No 7 must be the very low average left. you could name a lot of riders but all must be well over the limit allowed. The delay could mean that they are assessing Josh's fitness and I think it will be him if has recovered 100% if not it might be Ryan. He made big strides last season.

I think it's too soon for Kinsley. Maybe they are waiting to see who Belle Vue use as their number seven as Williamson would fit.

I am confident that Troy will raise his average by possibly two points this year. But he IS a mood rider and when not in the mood for whatever reason he does not perform and comes across as not trying to perform. which is what frustrates fans. He can be a world beater from time to time but you don't want to be relying on him to win vital heats. I hope that, if fit, the Stars go with Josh Bailey as he is at least as good ( around Saddlebow Rd ) as many of the announced reserves.

I am confident that Troy will raise his average by possibly two points this year.

Can't see him averaging over 9 points personally.

I'm not sure how a shared No7 will work as it doesn't seem part of the regulations as no other club has taken up that option.

If that was a rule to do that the better rider's would have been sucked up already by the bigger clubs.

I'm not sure how a shared No7 will work as it doesn't seem part of the regulations as no other club has taken up that option.

If that was a rule to do that the better rider's would have been sucked up already by the bigger clubs.

The one with a higher average will be declared in the 1 to 7 and guessing the other will be named as No 8

Does any one know what is the points limit for a No 7 as I have seen more than one on different line ups ??

The minimum is 2. No maximum though I guess technically 7.14 is the max value.