British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

So Danny King has signed.

I had a feeling this team was going to change the most on paper.

Wouldn't be surprised if Robert Lambert was last man standing from this year.

I also feel sorry for Niels. If he wants to ride five leagues or whatever and earn a lot of money, what right does a national league have to say no you can't. It is disgusting.

If he has signed it would make sense.Buster probably going for mainly his own assets.Make things cheaper from the off.

How can anyone say what will be a strong or indeed a weak side until all the points limit's have been decided upon.... In truth we are all p'0888445 in the wind, aren't we ?

• Like 1

How can anyone say what will be a strong or indeed a weak side until all the points limit's have been decided upon.... In truth we are all p'0888445 in the wind, aren't we ?

My sentiments exactly. Eagerly waiting with anticipation for news from AGM before even thinking of what the team might be.....

King's Lynn

1. King 9.57

2. Porsing 6.58

3. L.Bjerre 6.62

4. Hansen 6.25

5. Lambert 8.76

6. Kerr 6.16

7. Rose 5.86

King's Lynn

1. King 9.57

2. Porsing 6.58

3. L.Bjerre 6.62

4. Hansen 6.25

5. Lambert 8.76

6. Kerr 6.16

7. Rose 5.86

Oh dear

Oh dear

That is the kind of situation the Premiership is in until the first greensheets

If he has signed it would make sense.Buster probably going for mainly his own assets.Make things cheaper from the off.

when did Kings Lynn buy King from Birmingham or the bspa?

Just before the SGP in Cardiff - surprised its only been confirmed now as was being talked about openly at the time

Not against your team - except L.Bjerre and Hansen think we could do better. Plus 3 Danes - are we Wednesday track or Thursday. Problem Danes Wednesdays- King Ipswich on a Thursday. Are we going to be dictated to re our race night by the no.1. We know what happened this year. Personally I'd go for - if I could : MJJ-Porsing-King-Kerr-Rose possibly Batch if some one kicked him up the arse and then one other 6.5pointer. You wonder where's Lambert - Poole. He's greedy only interested in money. And Ford is going to make an offer he can't refuse.

Good for Lambert if that's the case as we know, Speedway can be a short career and if someone is willing to pay silly money you have to take it

Lambert going to one of the fat chequebook clubs is going to happen sooner or later.

Good for Lambert if that's the case as we know, Speedway can be a short career and if someone is willing to pay silly money you have to take it

Will hate to see him in Poole colours though 😣

Will hate to see him in Poole colours though

I don't know this, but that's what I think will happen

Just before the SGP in Cardiff - surprised its only been confirmed now as was being talked about openly at the time

Not against your team - except L.Bjerre and Hansen think we could do better. Plus 3 Danes - are we Wednesday track or Thursday. Problem Danes Wednesdays- King Ipswich on a Thursday. Are we going to be dictated to re our race night by the no.1. We know what happened this year. Personally I'd go for - if I could : MJJ-Porsing-King-Kerr-Rose possibly Batch if some one kicked him up the arse and then one other 6.5pointer. You wonder where's Lambert - Poole. He's greedy only interested in money. And Ford is going to make an offer he can't refuse.

MJJ will never be committed to British speedway ....

Will hate to see him in Poole colours though

Yeah me too, I understand Lamberts plight, and also the possibility of him earning big bucks, but surely if we allow him too leave it really dampens any hope we have in appealing to lost supporters....or success. Buster need to up his game to acquire sponsorship purposely to finance a Lambert deal . If he agrees to let Robert go then Buster may as well shut up shop.... Robert Lambert is that important......

• Like 1

For god's sake, born and bred in Norfolk, he's gotta stay with the club surely, such a racer and entertainer, he was voted by the fans, almost a clean sweep, they love him.

OK so I want him to stay grounded, he's not a GP Star yet, he's on his way but hell I want him to stay a Star.

Buster is a very astute business man, & if he can get big bucks for Lambert, he will probably sell him, just the same as Darcy Ward.