British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

You would imagine the club concerned wants to announce it when they are ready rather than what you've just said.

• Like 2

Can't imagine it will be Jake Knight. If he was going anywhere it would be to a NL side (either Eastbourne or the Young Stars at a guess).

Think Haza has it spot on. As soon as I saw that Simon Lambert had dropped to a 3.00 point average, I thought he'd be in the team at the earliest opportunity (as we have 3.31 to play with).

Can't imagine it will be Jake Knight. If he was going anywhere it would be to a NL side (either Eastbourne or the Young Stars at a guess).

Think Haza has it spot on. As soon as I saw that Simon Lambert had dropped to a 3.00 point average, I thought he'd be in the team at the earliest opportunity (as we have 3.31 to play with).

Simon Lambert would be the obvious answer. He has ridden for the Stars before with some success. My gut feeling is that Jake Knight is of similar strength as Bailey, although a better gater, he like Josh, would find the standard of racing was just too hard....

Simon Lambert would be the obvious answer. He has ridden for the Stars before with some success. My gut feeling is that Jake Knight is of similar strength as Bailey, although a better gater, he like Josh, would find the standard of racing was just too hard....

if it is Lambert I really don't think he's going to turn us into championships winning side as one or two others have said maybe two changes would be better option but I doubt that will happen

well it wont be the young stars - the plug has been pulled on that....

well it wont be the young stars - the plug has been pulled on that....

Sorry probably wasn't clear. Was referring to the point at which Knight tweeted that he had a team place.

Anyway a mute point as I don't think Knight was ever in the mix for a place in the main Stars side 👍

It can't be Simon Lambert as he'd have to come in on his starting average until we've completed the 4 home 4 away as a team

• Like 1

It can't be Simon Lambert as he'd have to come in on his starting average until we've completed the 4 home 4 away as a team

short term replacement then until we have .

Does anyone know if Adam Roynons average would fit? He would be better than Knight or Lambert.

Does anyone know if Adam Roynons average would fit? He would be better than Knight or Lambert.

Nope, the riders has to have had a season starting average of 3.31 or less.

Matt Williamson.

Matt Williamson.

certainly seems to have made a bit of a breakthrough this year and deserves a chance at the next level.

Matt Williamson.

3.67 average for Matt Williamson.

Edited by tellboy

3.67 average for Matt Williamson.

3.58 with his NL 2.5% reduction but still to high