Schlien 7.168
Batchelor 7.364
Lambert 8.92
Kerr 5.98
Huckenbeck 5.138
Awesome?

Nope

• Like 1

As much as I'd like to see NKI back at Lynn, I don't believe he can offer what the Stars require and that's a true No1 who will race every meeting. In each of the last couple of years he has missed meetings because of his hectic schedule and his preference of riding for other teams.

For the club to benefit of the idea that we need a true No1 he has to be committed for every meeting. Probably AJ or Holder would be a better option. Neither of them have a Wednesday club clash and both in need of a British club....

1, AJ / Holder

2, Porsing

3, Batch

4, L.Rose

5, Rob Lambert

6 Huckenbeck

7, Bailey

I think the figures match up..

NKI has surely only ever missed Stars meetings because of contractual obligations, never because of preference as you put it GRW. Yes last year was a different matter because he didn't set out to race the whole season for us. He is the only GP rider who races 4 leagues and it is hard to spread yourself at certain times of the season.

For 6 years he's been a great RACER for us, very rare in single figures, if he does not sign for us in 2017 he will be missed big time.

I hope we hear the team line up soon.

• Like 1

The priority for me should be seven riders who are going to be there every week and give 100%.

• Like 4

Also GB riders who want to be there to entertain and not just pick up a pay cheque at the end of night. Let's hope Buster has the time to sort his track out on top of now being the main man in British Speedway terms.

Has he still got Huggys number I wonder

• Like 1

Think it's the muck used rather than the man in the tractor semmers. A little less clay would go a long way to better racing. Would love to see the inside line taken in too to make the track shorter and wider, perhaps one day.

NKI has surely only ever missed Stars meetings because of contractual obligations, never because of preference as you put it GRW. Yes last year was a different matter because he didn't set out to race the whole season for us. He is the only GP rider who races 4 leagues and it is hard to spread yourself at certain times of the season.

For 6 years he's been a great RACER for us, very rare in single figures, if he does not sign for us in 2017 he will be missed big time.

I hope we hear the team line up soon.

I've always been Niels greatest fan. Would travel miles just because he was riding. I appreciate more than most, what he has done for KL and without doubt he is equal to any No1 we have ever had. (that's a massive complement in itself). BUT we cannot have a rider in our team, who cannot commit 100% for all our meetings, whatever reason. All the good he does when riding for us, is undone the first meeting he misses.. We want to have a chance to be successful with a team that is a unit with plenty of fight and spirit. We can't have that if someone is going to be missing several meetings a year.

Don't get me wrong. if Niels signs and commits 100% to the cause, I would be 1 'Happy Chappy' !!!!......

• Like 1

Just thought I'd put it out there

1. Iversen 12.66
2. Huckenbeck 5.14
3. Lambert 8.92
4. Rose 6.12
5. Holder 12.53
6. Greaves 2.32
7. Bailey 2.05

• Like 1

Just thought I'd put it out there

1. Iversen 12.66

2. Huckenbeck 5.14

3. Lambert 8.92

4. Rose 6.12

5. Holder 12.53

6. Greaves 2.32

7. Bailey 2.05

I like that a lot, Hugh potential, the only problem I can see is would Buster get enough through the gate to finance 3 bit hitters??? More sponsorship needed to facilitate a line up of this quality.

It has always been my belief that it we produced the track for racing like it once was, We had a team to produce exciting racing all the time, and was sitting proudly at the top of the league, every meeting properly promoted on local media, the crowds would again flock in to the levels we use to enjoy.........

An optimist to the end...... :t:

Terribly weak reserves. Could possibly see Bailey at seven with a much stronger six but those two together would be cannon fodder.

Downgrade holder or puk to k bjerre who will be a more than decent 3rd hl. Then use the extra points to upgrade a reserve to someone like kerr.

Or Porsing if he fits

• Like 1

Terribly weak reserves. Could possibly see Bailey at seven with a much stronger six but those two together would be cannon fodder.

I agree they're cannon fodder but they'd only need to score 2/3 points each at home to pretty much do their job.

Both experienced AFA riders and perform at the top of the team averages in the NL.

With the format change 4 of the reserves 8 heats are with the No'3 & No'5 and we know Lambert & Holder are excellent AFA racers, talented team riders, so there's always a chance Greaves & Bailey can pick up 5 points between then a meeting.

The value of a strong reserve in this format will be lost with weak heatleaders.

It's not at all a likely line-up but proof a quality side can be put together with 12+ average riders.

Weak in 2 heats only, Reverting back to the old race format the reserves are not so important as the Fast tracks.... but just imagine how good the top end would be.

Also once the team get their new averages come May , With the re-adjustment of the high rollers we could use them point to have better reserves. Hey- Presto!!

You might well get Holder but not with NKI - instead of!!!

I've always been Niels greatest fan. Would travel miles just because he was riding. I appreciate more than most, what he has done for KL and without doubt he is equal to any No1 we have ever had. (that's a massive complement in itself). BUT we cannot have a rider in our team, who cannot commit 100% for all our meetings, whatever reason. All the good he does when riding for us, is undone the first meeting he misses.. We want to have a chance to be successful with a team that is a unit with plenty of fight and spirit. We can't have that if someone is going to be missing several meetings a year.

Don't get me wrong. if Niels signs and commits 100% to the cause, I would be 1 'Happy Chappy' !!!!......

Equal to any No 1 we have had.

I don't think so.

Short memory