British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

After the meeting at Leicester tonight Its season over for the Stars. I can't ever remember a season as bad as this for the team.

After the meeting at Leicester tonight Its season over for the Stars. I can't ever remember a season as bad as this for the team.

It was going pretty good,till the wingers raised their head.

Simon lambert is the biggest one track pony I've ever seen!

You haven't seen Eddie Kennet then?
  • Like 1

Apologies - I posted this elsewhere but it's intended destination was here.

Buster is delusional if he believes "his way" is the right way to restore speedway to anything like it's well supported days. It is spiralling into an "It's a knockout" style of existence where fewer and fewer people will pay money to see it. Where are the other members of the BSPA? Hiding behind Buster while he makes things worse and worse? Under his watch the only positive thing has been to get BT to take on broadcasting the sport after Sky walked away - IF that was his doing. Where are the marketing ideas that were much trumpeted in the winter? Where are any positive ideas from within the BSPA? This winter will be most interesting in terms of what they next come up with to "save the sport".

Number 1 - reduced admission for televised meetings. Number 2........................................................................................................

question is ... will we win another match this season? Thought we ought to beat the Rebels but what with Kai's EF and Rob's injury probs AND Porsing's lack of anything the Stars just fell short :o with Somerset taking full advantage so well done to them :/

As much as I like Palm-Toft he only seems to ride well for us when he's an away guest but hopefully he'll improve at home. Pity we couldn't have fitted Gomolski in tho... :neutral:

Troy had a medical certificate so your reliable source is not so!

Nobody knew of their sacking until the boys tweeted, fact!

Easily resolved. Copy it, scan it and post it on here. Job done!

question is ... will we win another match this season? Thought we ought to beat the Rebels but what with Kai's EF and Rob's injury probs AND Porsing's lack of anything the Stars just fell short :o with Somerset taking full advantage so well done to them :/

As much as I like Palm-Toft he only seems to ride well for us when he's an away guest but hopefully he'll improve at home. Pity we couldn't have fitted Gomolski in tho... :neutral:

Why oh why has Porsing been brought back? Without being unkind, he is pretty hopeless and has been so for the past four years. Why hasn't the lesson been learnt? :cry:

I think porsing will start to improve at reserve to get some form. I don't think s lambert would have done much better vs Somerset. They have strength in depth and Kerr was on fire. Niklas seems very much a confidence rider. So this spell at reserve could get him going.

With a team built like ours there will always be somebody with an off day. Just got to hope somebody has a great day to make up for it. That's the thing with 6-8 pointers. They can score 10 just as much as they can score 4. . .

I think porsing will start to improve at reserve to get some form. I don't think s lambert would have done much better vs Somerset. They have strength in depth and Kerr was on fire. Niklas seems very much a confidence rider. So this spell at reserve could get him going.

With a team built like ours there will always be somebody with an off day. Just got to hope somebody has a great day to make up for it. That's the thing with 6-8 pointers. They can score 10 just as much as they can score 4. . .

They have been waiting for him to improve for the last four years. You have to accept, it isn't going to happen.

• Like 2

Number 1 - reduced admission for televised meetings. Number 2........................................................................................................

Is that it? :wink:

There's nothing wrong with bringing Porsing back, what he does need to do is get shot of the GTR.

It doesn't work round the AFA.

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with bringing Porsing back, what he does need to do is get shot of the GTR.

It doesn't work round the AFA.

His GM was stolen, was hoping he'd get it back ....

He will have to be like the rest of us when we have something stolen. If we want something again we have to buy another one. I suggest he does the same with a GM.

His GM was stolen, was hoping he'd get it back ....

I might be wrong,but I think he had 2 GM's and 1 got nicked..DWP will be able to confirm or not.