British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Kings Lynn must be one of Holders best tracks, always been dynamite round there since his IOW days...

Must be nice for him getting away from the motocross track down by the sea.

I don't follow Holder, just repeating what your fellow Poole fan said.

What reasons did Matt give?

Well Chris did alright from July onwards but still had a few dodgy away meetings! Matt said about him having personal problems (considering how much Watt's personal problems affected him, probably didn't want to risk it again with another rider!) Also he didn't seem to want to have a poor balanced side for the sake of one rider. Also get the feeling he felt bad for keeping KK out of the team for so long so wanted to give him another shot.

Kings Lynn must be one of Holders best tracks, always been dynamite round there since his IOW days...

Must be nice for him getting away from the motocross track down by the sea.

Tbf he did say all UK tracks were rubbish (I used a more polite word than he did! ;) ) so that includes KL! :)

I imagine this comes with a tasty loan fee for Matt. Can invest into assets and hopefully find a main team sponsor.

That'll be the loan fee for Klindt I'm afraid. Cha ching! :D

Edited by Wolfsbane

That'll be the loan fee for Klindt I'm afraid. Cha ching! :D

Holders loan fee will be about 4 times that of Klidnt. So i'm not worried about that. Swindon paid loads for Ward and I mean a lot of money.

Told ya.

The management are after the following 1-7. I know. Just like I told you about holder ages ago.

1. C. Holder

2. Rose

3. Batchelor

4. Porsing

5. R. Lambert

6. Huckenbeck

7. Bailey

:icon_smile_clown:

Klindt and Shanes are better than Huckenbeck and Bailey.

KK and Hans are better than Holder and Lambert

Told ya.

The management are after the following 1-7. I know. Just like I told you about holder ages ago.

1. C. Holder

2. Rose

3. Batchelor

4. Porsing

5. R. Lambert

6. Huckenbeck

7. Bailey

:icon_smile_clown:

Klindt and Shanes are better than Huckenbeck and Bailey.

You haven't got a clue, that team has been rumoured for ages and it certainly wasn't you that first put it on here
  • Like 1

Well my Dad is bigger than all of your Dads put together. So there.

• Like 3

Holders loan fee will be about 4 times that of Klidnt. So i'm not worried about that. Swindon paid loads for Ward and I mean a lot of money.

I am sure the management of Swindon or Poole thought we will have to tell poolebolton how much Swindon paid :lol: .

Edited by A ORLOV

Well my Dad is bigger than all of your Dads put together. So there.

Stop taking the Michael!

• Like 1

Why are some people always comparing any team people they suggest against Poole.

Gavin for one seems to mention Poole in virtually all his posts.

Discussing teams is great but at this time of the year nobody knows anything. Racing starts in March and that is the time we will start to see if the promoter s have made the correct pick.

KK and Hans are better than Holder and Lambert

Lambert is improving every year, the lad is only 18! IMO will finish on a higher average than Hans in 2017

I'm sure it will be, if not more. Once Klindt's average has outlived it's usefulness that'll be a season's loan fee for a couple of months.

Piss off back to the Poole thread you lot lol

Well said ............ a few of em acting like spoilt brats now that their much esteemed No1 looks like he may ride elsewhere ............... all of a sudden he becomes crap in their eyes!

If Holder does sign for KL there won't be many that beat him at the NA that's for sure ................. as already mentioned he's always been dynamite around the KL track!

Piss off back to the Poole thread you lot lol

I agree this thread should be about Kings Lynn.

Also if Chris signs for Kings Lynn best of luck to him. He is a great rider no matter who he rides for.

I will always support him in the GPs but will always support my home team when any team ride against them.

Edited by Sherborne Green
  • Like 1